• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The last movie you saw

zipzap713

@Peteyism
Went and saw the Hunger Games recently. Didn't read the book, but I thought the movie was very well done. I thought the handheld camera style worked well with it, and I'm looking forward to the sequel. Although, it didn't set the sequel up very well.

Shadow Lucario

Lone Vanguard
21 Jump Street

Hilarious. I need to see this movie again. Definitely buying when it comes to DVD. I give it a 10/10.

Dragon Trainer X

良い感じ!
The Lucky One

It was fun to make moaning sounds when the woman watched the guy as she washed the dishes. I also started staring at the wall and the people behind me when they were getting...intimate...

G50

No longer posting
Pirates of the Carribean

Don't like the movie much, yet I watch it just for listening to the music.

Sidewinder

Ours is the Fury
Just watched the new mission impossible movie

The effects were really good, but some of the gadgets were a little too far fetched to be believeable

Janovy

Banned

Great horror movie, I definitely recommend it to all horror lovers!

Megh

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
^ I read the short story, but I haven't seen the movie. If it's not a book, chances are I'm too wimpy XD

zipzap713

@Peteyism
Watched Kung Pow: Enter the Fist last night. A couple of my friends wanted to watch it, and I was the only one with a laptop able to hook up to the TV, so I didn't have much of a choice. I thought this movie was one of the worst I've seen. For a comedy, it wasn't funny. It relied on really basic, boring humor, and didn't create any interesting characters. Most of the characters were annoying, and there really was nothing entertaining about it. I can fully see why it has an 11% on Rotten Tomatoes.

LadyTriox

I have a boyfriend now; I am his princess❤️
A horror film, I think (we have Chiller for free for about a week right now lol). I have no memory of what it's called I think though. I think it was about a girl that lived in a Haunted House on a sunflower farm, though...it was kinda cool :) ^^

Actually I saw the begining of another horror film after that. But I rather not talk about that one...0_0;;

Horror films can be kinda fun before bed.

I am a dare devil. :p xD

3D992

The Living Hologram
Me and my sis had to do school projects on All The President's Men. I then watched parts of The Hiding Place. That was for school too.

curiosity

i tried to warn her.
Hunger Games.

7 or 8 out of 10. I guess I'm just picky about the minor inconsistencies compared with the book, otherwise it was an enjoyable movie.

Meowth City

Staff member
Cinema: Beauty & the Beast 3D

My second favourite movie after The Lion King. I got free tickets to a screening of this classic film yesterday, and I was really pleased to see it on the big screen after all these years of watching and wearing out my DVD. I felt the 3D parts were mostly pointless, adding nothing to the film, however I loved it all the same.