• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The last movie you saw

Tabby Catty

Courtney loves Ruby
Dark Crystal... I never seen it before so I decided to see it and after seeing it, I'm sort of convinced that, that along with Sonic is responsible for spawning a generation of furries.

Sidewinder

Ours is the Fury
Win a Date with Tad Hamilton

It wasn't by choice, my fiance begged me to watch it with her. I liked Topher Grace's bits in it, but other than that it was dull

KickAsh

halted development
Everything Must Go. It was ok, but I was expecting it to be a little funnier. Still a decent semi-serious role from Will Ferrell. I'm glad I saw it.

G50

No longer posting
12 Rounds

Great movie, it had me at the edge of my seat the whole time.

I really enjoyed the helicopter fight scene, especially when they had to escape the explosion

I watched Deadgirl. Most of the acting was atrocious. I feel the film could have been better, somehow. Only a few of the characters didn't make me want to pull my hair out. Sadly, the main character, Rickie, is one of the most pathetic, hopelessly-irritating characters I have ever had the displeasure to pay attention to. I could not sympathize with him at all.

Shadow Lucario

Lone Vanguard
21 Jump Street

Bought it on blu-ray around midnight. I said I was going to buy it the first day it came out when I saw it in theaters and by God I did just that. Hilarious movie still. Loved it and recommend it to anyone.

Anus

Banned
Ratatouille - love that film, though I'm already a very strong Pixar fan.

TimelordOtaku

THANKS, Hermione.
Saw Chernobyl Diaries today.
Not good, really disappointing.
Fails at being a scary movie, maybe a couple frightening scenes but not enough to even make you jump.
Had a lot of potential, too :c

Spookz

Lumos
I re-watched A Very Long Engagement today since it's been sitting in my Netflix queue for a while. I've always loved that movie, brilliant acting and a wonderful soundtrack.

poix_the_yak

I stay noided
Castle in the Sky. The last time I watched this was around 10 years ago, but the nostalgia that built up in the time between was incredible. FANTASTIC movie, definitely Ghibli's best. I got the shivers multiple times while watching it. It has really good voice acting (well, the girl's accent is a little odd) and is just as funny as it is beautiful. I just love how the pirates all call Dola "mom" :)
10/10, one of my favorite movies ever and I'm positively ecstatic that I watched it again.

I also watched Jirachi: Wish Maker on the same day and it wasn't all that great. I think May's "lullaby" brought it from a 5/10 to a 3/10. It was definitely hard to watch at parts.

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
St. Trinians 2.

lol:
The dude said, 'No matter how many years! 20 years! 100 years! Even 420 years!'
Then, 420 later.... XD

And when they're talking about death.. they mentioned Miley Cyrus xD nya~