• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The last movie you saw

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
Breaking Dawn p1.

It was Lyrawesome XD But in the book, when Bella died, it was Jake's POV and that made it more great, so I still prefer the books over movies, nya~

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
The Body Snatcher (1945)

Watched this in class. It's a good, oldie film that I don't think gets a lot of love these days, especially since the two famous actors, Boris Karloff and Bela Lugosi, have well-known parts as the narrator for How the Grinch Stole Christmas and Dracula, respectfully. So some of us should be able to recognize them. If you're a horror fan, do check this out, it's a perfect movie to watch around this time of year. It's only about an hour long, but it's worth your time.

9/10

LordLucario21

Pokemon Veteran
Robin Hood: Men in Tights. It is now my 2nd favorite Mel Brooks movie. My favorite one Is Spaceballs

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Close Encounters With the Fourth Kind was better than I thought it would. It was relatively convincing (though obviously fake) and Milla actually had a decent role.

I Love Huckabees was confusing at times, but hilarious. I really liked Lily Tomlin in it.

Buuz

Smash Trainer
Resident Evil: Retribution. The movie wasn't good, but not bad either. It was the first movie with Leon S Kennedy in it, so i was hoping he wouldn't die. And he didn't, thank goodness. Some other black dude got the same kick to the chest and HE died, but Leon survived.

KiaAsakura

Lie to me.
Food Inc.

I've been on a Documentary marathon for a while.
It was interesting and informative. A bit of bias, but overall they kept it really fact based.

Taken 2. It was action, and that's pretty much it. It was your stereotypical action movie, which isn't bad, just didn't stand out in any particular way.

The Wallflower

I'll tickle ur fancy
Grave of the Fireflies. 'Tis uplifting. Not.

I already spoiled the story for myself beforehand so I didn't cry suprisingly, but it was sad.

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
We bought a Zoo.

The movie is WEIRD, I mean REALLY WEIRD> This lil 7 year old called this guy a d*** o_O; I'd rate it 4/10 coz some are funny scenes and the dude is great at Art, nya~

Cutty

Forever now
Judgement is coming!

DREDD

WHOAAA. This movie was that AWESOME.
It's got XXX violent action. It put all other movie heroes to shame.
10/10 thru n thru.

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
Ted, one of my favorite movies ever now, cause I don't laugh often, but I laughed non stop in the movie
12/10