• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The last movie you saw

TheEliteEmpoleon

"Facing the Giants" again after talking with a friend on the forums about it. It's a great movie with an even better message!

Pkmn Breeder Jack

Static owns you.
Watched The Social Network for the first time the other night. Surprisingly a good film. Very funny and hardly a dull moment.

Also watched Serenity, Joss Whedon's film based on the series Firefly. Loved it. If you haven't seen the show, get on that.

Kurry

Mary and Max

Fantastic claymation film. Very emotional and heartwarming. It's on Netflix, great movie, check it out.

9/10

☭Azimuth_055☣

Thou enraged?
Last movie watched was Sound City (2013). As many reviews stated, this one is fantastic. Grohl did a very good job on this one.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Cats Don't Dance

I have never seen this movie, and I wish I've seen it earlier. While it's not the best movie out there, it was lots of fun, and the animation is beautiful. Darla is probably my favorite character in the movie, the animators and Ashley Peldon had a lot of fun with her ("Big and Loud" really is big and loud, it was awesome and had a genuinely creepy moment in it). There's honestly not a lot to say about the movie except that I enjoyed it. I may watch it again if just for the animation.

☭Azimuth_055☣

Thou enraged?
Rewatched Empire of the Sun. Now I'm scared of both war and losing my parents...

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Lady and the Tramp

It's been a long time since I saw the movie, and it's a pretty good slice-of-life through a dog's eyes. I thought it was cute, and the characters are endearing. It's not like how I remembered it feeling like, but the scenes have stuck with me as a kid, so it was a nice trip down memory lane. Tramp was a treat. I don't know who played him in the movie, I didn't recognize the voice, but he was great. Same with Lady, and heck all the other characters. It's a nice film to sit and pass the time away while you admire the animation and the music.

And now you have "We Are Siamese (If You Please)" stuck in your head. You're welcome :3.

SlowPokeBroKing

Future Gym Leader
Iron Man 3. I won't go into detail and spoil it for anyone but I will say this: after watching it, I tried to remember what my least favorite movie was. I realized that I had never really given a movie a title that low. Iron Man 3 is the first movie to make me evaluate how terrible it is.

Iron Man 3 is my least favorite movie of all time.

Kurry

Iron Man 3. I won't go into detail and spoil it for anyone but I will say this: after watching it, I tried to remember what my least favorite movie was. I realized that I had never really given a movie a title that low. Iron Man 3 is the first movie to make me evaluate how terrible it is.

Iron Man 3 is my least favorite movie of all time.

It upsets me to think that a friend is dragging me to see this movie in a couple of hours. Arceus, have mercy on my soul.

Anyways, I just watched Spirited Away for the first time, incidentally my first Miyazaki film as well. It's decent, a lot of people here seem to think it's an amazing film, but I disagree. Nothing too spectacular. Probably won't watch it again.

7/10

Kayamba

The Stronger Midget
Howl's Moving Castle, Princess Mononoke, and Spirited Away by Hayao Miyazaki. This guy is the one who always inspires me to do my art.

Cyberra

pain in the ***
Chakushin Ari Final. That's "One Missed Call 3" in Japanese.

I love Japanese horror movies. They know how to scare without making it cheesy, without throwing in car chases or explosions or stuff like that.

☭Azimuth_055☣

Thou enraged?
Last movie watched was The Host. I just got suggestions from the featured movies.

ChuckNorris

On Her Majesty's Secret Service

Definitely one of the best James Bond movies.