• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The last movie you saw

Colt45

Cobalt
Man of Steel, also. It was OK, 3/4. Why did they show that baby's penis, though? That was gross and unnecessary.

telivisionhead

The Notebook, it made me cry...again.

Way to spoil the movie.

Yeah Haven't seen Man of Steel yet and he just put me off it when I haven't even watched it yet.
YUCK!

The last movie I saw was......
Hmmm I haven't watched a movie for a while. My guess I saw a tiny bit of the Hangover when I just went to the TV because my family had pringles. Didn't like the 10 minutes I saw. Does that count now?

Colt45

Cobalt
Eh, it's pretty brief, and it shouldn't stop you from watching the movie, but it was gross. I was like wtf?

☭Azimuth_055☣

Thou enraged?
Last watched Fast & Furious 6 some 2 hours ago.

Amazing movie overall. I'd rate it 8/10.

Dreamy

Last watched Fast & Furious 6 some 2 hours ago.

Amazing movie overall. I'd rate it 8/10.

They should have stopped at the first one.

21 Jump Street I didn't really pay much attention to it, it was just on. It's ok for a laugh 6/10, can't expect more than that.

Retro-Chaos X

Psychic Aficionado
I think the last film I watched was Drag Me To Hell a few weeks ago, which is odd as I watch films quite a lot. It was quite a good film, it wasn't scary at all to me but it was pretty weird. I would rate it about 8/10.

Went to see fast and furious 6 ealier today, as i have been looking forward to it for a while. Its a great movie, but i dont want to spoil it. One thing worth noting, is the fact that there is more focus on fighting than the cars than in previous installments. Theres still a good mix of both. Its even funny in some parts. Really good 8.5/10

☭Azimuth_055☣

Thou enraged?
Last movie I watches was Oz: The Great and Powerful. I should've seen this one sooner; it was pretty good.

Cutty

Forever now
World War Z

Z is for... zombie. It's a zombie horror movie. The ending solution is a bit different but everything else is basically your typical zombie movies... I lieked it.

☭Azimuth_055☣

Thou enraged?
World War Z

Z is for... zombie. It's a zombie horror movie. The ending solution is a bit different but everything else is basically your typical zombie movies... I lieked it.

Also saw this movie last night. I'm not very partial to zombie movies, but still an awesome movie nonetheless.

SilverChiko

Protect The Smiles!
James Bond 007 Skyfall, I still find it sad how M dies :(

Porco Rosso. The studio ghibli movie.

It was decent I guess. It was pretty (of course) and the animation was amazing (of course) but story-wise it was a bit of a cheat. I felt like they were cutting corners at the end. And at the end of the movie you just feel like nothing really got resolved.

Last edited:

jadeVelocity

The Ancient One
World War Z

Looking forward to seeing that movie, if only so I can have a reason to bash the directors for actually pinning the name "World War Z" on a movie that's based on the book about as much as iRobot with Will Smith was. Seriously, if you like zombies, experience the book and not the movie. The book is told by a reporter who goes around after the zombie apocalypse happens, collecting the stories of the survivors from all across the world, detailing how it started, spread, and was eventually won. Really amazing book, but do be warned, it has some graphic imagery.

I just saw Man of Steel a few days ago. Man, that movie was serious all the way through. Only humor I could find was during the times the humans did things that the audience knew whouldn't do a thing to Superman, followed by Superman non-chalantly breaking out of handcuffs or whatever. Still, the action was pretty well paced, and I enjoyed seeing not Lex. 4/5.

Dreamy

World War Z last night

It was good, I'm not much of a zombie fan, but I still thought it was well done and very enjoyable, good balance of horror and drama.