• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The last movie you saw

Lucario95

Behold The Aura!
In Cinemas: Monster University
In Home: The Land Before Time

TheEliteEmpoleon

Just watched The Dictator. I thought it was okay. If you're looking for a good comedy, which I was, there are plenty of better choices. 5/10

JD

Man of Steel
Great movie I really enjoyed the fighting scenes. I'm looking forward to the sequel.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Monsters University

Much better than the mediocrity that was Brave last year. I still think Monsters, Inc. is better, but this is a great movie. The heart of both movies is the relationship between Mike and Sully, and so it was great to see its beginnings. I was laughing the whole time, and when it got intense, it was intense. I was kinda hoping it'd be a bit of a dark movie, but I still enjoyed it. The movie really did capture the spirit of college/university life well, and I was just getting that warm and happy feeling inside the whole time.

I hope to watch it a lot when it comes out on DVD. I love kids, but they tend to ruin movie experiences. It wasn't bad this time around, but I was briefly pulled out of the mood here and there because of a loud kid or someone walking across.

Also, my brother and I accidentally went to the wrong theater, so we almost saw Man of Steel. Derp. (Hadn't been to IMAX for a while...)

Spawty

Claimed Golduck!
The last movie that I saw completely was Epic. I'd personally give it a 7 out of 10, but thats just from my point of view.

However, the last movie that I saw some, but not all, was Spongebob Squarepants movie. Of course, I've seen it plenty of times before, but since the cable was down briefly, I decided to watch it, yet again. Cable was back in a mere 20 minutes, and since I've seen it already, I just stopped it.

☭Azimuth_055☣

Thou enraged?
Last movie watched was Frisch Gepresst.

I found a ton of scenes funny in this film. Especially near the ending.

telivisionhead

Charlie and the chocolate factory. Yes I said it, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. I stayed awake to about 11 oclock (after all my family but me and dad) watching it. Lol.

SilverChiko

Protect The Smiles!
Our Family Wedding it is actually very funny and I recommend you watch it

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
World War Z, not as good as it was made out to be but what movie is?

TheEliteEmpoleon

I watched Monsters University. An awesome movie, and a great prequel to a movie that I grew up with. It is also pretty funny, and you can't not like any of the characters, except maybe the flying centipede whatever that lady was. 9/10