• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The last movie you saw

SmartD

I watched Scooby-Doo On Zombie Island. It was neat.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Winnie the Pooh (2011)

Finally sat down to watch it. It's cute, I liked it. Some of the voices kinda bothered me like Owl's, Piglet's, and Christopher Robin's, but they grew on me. I could tell the animators had fun with this film, almost like they knew this would be the last time they'd make a traditional animated film. It's such a crying shame they closed their traditional animation department, because it still had the Disney magic, and it was beautiful to look at, especially during the honey sequence.

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
The Animalympics.

That brought back some memories :)

Finch.

Sunlight, sunlight~
Despicable Me 2

It was nice, it was more of a fan-service movie, but honestly, I enjoyed it. I'd probably only watch it again if I marathon-ed the two together, though

Crimson Penguin

Marchin' on
Saw Monsters University today. It wasn't as good as the first, but I enjoyed it; there were a lot of cute moments and I liked the themes that were presented. For once I actually felt like I could relate to a character's (Mike's) situation, since I'm in college, so that was kind of neat. The one thing I wish had been kept in was the disco ball scene from the trailer. That was great.

Greekboy

Just saw Man Of Steel.

Even though I get over-appreciative of basically every movie I see, I still think it's my favorite superhero movie :)

Cassafrass1999

A new beginning! <3
Pokémon: The Rise of Darkrai

My little sis and I just finished watching this, and I have to say that it was a pretty good Pokémon movie. :) There was a lot going on, and it was kinda hard to keep track of sometimes, but I would have to give this movie a solid 7.5 out of 10. I did really enjoy it though, and I think my sis did too. :)

Djura

99% chance to hit
Pacific Rim.

Holy ****, it was as awesome as a T-rex in a fighter jet, but it made just as much sense.

Hi there

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
World War Z

Was pretty disappointed if I am honest. All of my friends enjoyed it but I couldn't get over the fact that Brad Pitt's character was the only person that seemed even remotely influential to the story. Every other character only seemed to be there to either get the main character from place A to B, or to add some kind of back story to the main character.

However, I did enjoy the "swarm of zombies" effect.

Ace Trainer Alex

wants to fight!
The Hobbit. I don't have the funds to really go out and see many movies these days. And half the ones I see previews for I'm not interested in.

telivisionhead

The Lone Ranger. FREAKIN EPIC!!!! 10/10
LOVED THE MOVIE. But otherwise this is the only thing I have to say,
"Their is something very wrong with that horse....."
Lol.
I read a review of the movie and it was rated 2.5 or 1.5 out of 5. It deserves a 5/5 or 10/10
The movie is awesome!

Rezzuréct

Allez Les Bleus!
The Expendables. What a great movie. I can't even talk about it. I like how Statham threw his knives in the movie. 9/10.

3D992

The Living Hologram
Pacific Rim. That was freakin amazing. Me and my friends all loved it, but then a bunch of other guys trashed it and tried to convince us that it was lame. The whole argument/conversation was really awkward and happened so soon after the movie that I forgot some of the best parts and instead only remembered the negative comments that they made. Shame, it was one of the best movies I've seen in a while.