• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The last movie you saw

The last movie i saw was Evil Dead, best scary movie ive seen yet, although some things were predictable but still really good movie

deathseer

Oh, u mad bro?
Addams Family Values

Great movie. Laughed the whole time.

Spookz

Lumos
I finally saw The Great Gatsby the other day. I enjoyed it but I think it was a little over-hyped, I'm glad I waited until it was in the cheap theatre. From what I remember of the book, it stayed true to the story though.

fairytrainer

Laverre Gym Leader
The Hangover 3. It was not as good as the other ones, but it still gave the trilogy a good ending.

WhiteSand

Cant handle my swag.
Just came back from watching World War Z. I actually really liked it as it wasn't the normal type of zombie slaying stuff. A couple of jumpscares caught me off guard and I liked how the zombies were kind of intelligent.
If you're thinking about going to watch this movie, I recommend it :D

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Pacific Rim

It was amazing, there are no words that can described how I felt about this movie. Maybe "elated", but that sounds a bit too mild. But I really enjoyed it, and I loved every minute of it. I will be very disappointed if Pacific Rim doesn't get the Visual Effects award in the Academy/Oscars.

AuroriumX

The Interceptor
World War Z.

Never read the book so I didn't quite know what to expect. It was entertaining although a bit predictable.

7/10.

Buuz

Smash Trainer
Last movie i saw was Iron Man 2. I didn't make it to the end because i had to go to a party, but what i saw was good. 8/10 as well.

Last edited:

SmartD

I watched Red 2 today. It was a great movie and funny too.

ToeyJoey

The Count
Star Wars: Episode VI - Return of the Jedi:

Which finished about four minutes ago... It may not be the best of the original trilogy but it's still good entertainment. Considering the era I grew up in, the effects aren't great, but what can you expect from the 80s?

"It's a trap!"