• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The last movie you saw

orochi

The Collector and The Collection. 8/10 Pretty damn good. And VHS 2. The beginning is weird so skip that part if you watch it.7/10

Scolipedeluv

Squad member Ricchan
I just saw a commentary of the Manaphy movie while I was watching it and I never realized how boring the movie is.

poix_the_yak

I stay noided
Just watched two documentaries.

Searching for Sugarman: Loved this. It was really touching, every single person interviewed was interesting, and the guy played great music. 8/10

Then tonight I watched Jiro Dreams of Sushi. Which was decent but not as great as everyone says it is. I started getting bored after a while. 5/10

ebevan91

Watching Princess Bride.

"Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die"

Aegon

I just got back from seeing The Conjuring. It was nowhere near as frightening as I had heard it to be, especially as the trailer spoiled most of the shocks. I wasn't expecting Catholicism to be featured to the degree it was. Despite not exactly being astounding, it's certainly worth watching.

Shadow Lucario

Lone Vanguard
The Conjuring

I'm a plot kind of guy so this movie didn't really entertain me. The scares weren't scary and the suspense was easily seen coming. Probably the last horror movie I see. Unless it's Jason. Jason rocks my socks off.

4/10

nathandg0924

Back in the meantime
Life of Pi

I have to admit, the story's nice. I found quite tragic and awesome and really nice message to it too. Great movie...

poix_the_yak

I stay noided
Just saw Dirty Harry for the first time yesterday. It was great. Some of it was disturbing but not much of it. The only part I strongly disliked was the scene with all the kids singing in the school bus. It was too unrealistic and, honestly, dumb. But overall I quite liked it. 7/10

Metagross Guy

ᴸ м f ᴬ σ.
Wow mate!! youre about 20 years late here :/

Manafi's Dream

フェアリータイプタイム
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2. I didn't really want to watch it, but my parents insisted. I wouldn't mind the movies, but they're far too prevalent. I can't go more than a day before I hear "Harry Potter this" or "Harry Potter that." At this point, I'm sick of Harry Potter. I did like this movie when I first saw it, though, so 8/10.

Mystic_Blaze

Fabulous~
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2. I didn't really want to watch it, but my parents insisted. I wouldn't mind the movies, but they're far too prevalent. I can't go more than a day before I hear "Harry Potter this" or "Harry Potter that." At this point, I'm sick of Harry Potter. I did like this movie when I first saw it, though, so 8/10.

People still talk about Harry Potter? There's no new books or movies, so the franchise isn't that popular right now IMO.