• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The last movie you saw

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
Just got back from seeing Frozen.

It has a few unnecessary characters, a weak villain, and the pacing felt a little bit off, but otherwise, I thought it was a great movie. The animation is absolutely stunning (especially during Elsa's song "Let it Go"), the songs are memorable (although it bothered me that almost all of them came near the beginning of the movie - again, going back to the uneven pacing), the voice acting is great, and I loved the relationship between Anna and Elsa. Definitely the highlight of the movie.
Also, Olaf the snowman was a lot funnier than I thought he would be. I thought he would be the annoying Kid-Appeal Character of the movie that we see in so many animated movies (especially Disney), but I literally laughed at almost everything that came out of his mouth (including his song "In Summer"). But who knows? Maybe I just have a poor sense of humor. Personally, I thought Sven the reindeer felt more like the annoying Kid-Appeal Character, and I didn't care for him.

8.5/10

Galux

The way way back- I liked it it was a bit slow at the start but I thought the guy called Owen was really funny

Ace Kenshader

Dreaming sexy
I saw Frozen, definitely my pick for the Academy Award for Best Animated feature.

DaDonYordel

The Gazing Eye
Just saw Frozen. Thought it was just some shitty CG movie trying to copy Tangled's successful formula adding a little dose of annoying little snowman.

I was right, about the snowman part anyway. Everything else was great. It was a subvertapalooza of classic Disney princess tropes. And I seriously did not see those twists coming. Loved the trolls. They reminded me of those little funny ones found in The King of Elfland's Daughter.

Elsa is best girl.

poix_the_yak

I stay noided
I just watched Lawrence of Arabia in a theater in HD. It's a truly amazing movie. Although I did get kind of tired after the first two hours. 7.5/10

Queequeg

Saw the Hunger Games: Catching Fire last night with some friends. I thought it was pretty good and faithful to the book. A good adaptation and consistent with the first film.

Rust and Bone
It's a french film I watched last night that was beautiful, heart wrenching, and lastly truly inspiring. I would recommend it to anyone mature enough to watch it.