• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The last movie you saw

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
Saw Percy Jackson Sea of Monsters. It honestly didn't pick up my attention like the first one. Kind of a let down.

Ruas

Saw the Dollar trilogy recently. Despite being so old, it's still exciting to watch, with its catchy tunes playing all along.

Akwakwak

I'm hungry
Hall Pass, A relatively funny "guy" comedy filled with crude humor to get those cheap laughs. All in all it was an okay movie, it had it's moments.

I also saw this one movie with Justin Long and Drew Barrymore, but I forgot what it's called because I just don't like the way she acts. The movie itself wasn't awful and had a few funny moments thrown in there but still, Drew Barrymore.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
The Butler -- This movie was worth the watch. Forest Whitaker got robbed of an Oscar nomination imo, for his portrayal of Cecil Gaines. Very well done.

Enough Said -- An ok enough dramady. The actors did a good job in their roles and it was nice to see James Gandolfini in one last role.

Food Inc.

A bit old at this point, but still a really well done film. At times it could feel a tad preachy, but on the whole pretty sensibly presented considering that it's a documentary essentially advocating for everyone to buy organic food. At any rate, the side it took was far more appealing than the one it exposed with the larger food industries/government/etc. A few parts were difficult to watch, but that's really just my own squeamishness.

MrRoo

March towards love
The last few movies I saw was:
Frozen for the second time and it's still pretty awesome.
Catching Fire I was confused in part of the movie
Gravity I'll watch in 3d next time

~Sea_Spirit~

Prince of the Sea
Last one i saw..
Dinosaur Project, the name makes it sound kinda childish but it's actually kinda scary. It's about a research team that goes into the Congo to investigate a resent sighting of a local cryptid. Its a British movie in the found footage pov

Wyrm

~Setting Sail~
The Lego Movie. 8.5/10.

I went into the theater bored and came out of it quite amused. There's more culture and comedy to it than the trailer might convey. Glad I gave it a try.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
The Lego Movie

This had to be the weirdest movie I have seen in a long time. But I was surprised by this because it is funny, even though I didn't laugh at all the jokes--everything does come full-circle, though. I have to say that the LEGO television series scares me, but the movie I was okay with. And it's probably because the animation for the movie looks more realistic, and it wasn't distracting at all. The characters were fun, too, even though I'm pretty sure the reason why people went to see the movie to begin with is because it has Batman in it. And Batman's fun, though he's not the focus of the movie, so a plus for him not taking over the spotlight.

I'd probably watch it again when it comes out on DVD. I just need to take a break because it was weird.

xEryChan

Demon Child
Do TV movies count? I work in a school and they were showing Lemonade Mouth in the cafeteria to the kids.

The last actual movie I remember seeing was Breaking Dawn pt. 2, I don't really like sitting through movies tbh.

Ruas

Winter's Bone. Another Jennifer Lawrence film. Does she ever do any bad films? Really simple plot, but at the same time very intense & graphically real.

Steampunk

One Truth Prevails
Toy Story
My brother decided to watch this because he's trying to learn "Friend in Me" on piano, and I found myself watching it, and I still love that movie.

Wreck-it-Ralph
When compared to movies like Frozen, no its not the best Disney movie, but it is still a good movie.

Akwakwak

I'm hungry
Toy Story
My brother decided to watch this because he's trying to learn "Friend in Me" on piano, and I found myself watching it, and I still love that movie.

Wreck-it-Ralph
When compared to movies like Frozen, no its not the best Disney movie, but it is still a good movie.

It's funny you say that about Wreck-it-Ralph because when that movie came out everybody was like *oh my god that is the best Disney movie ever made* and now that Frozen came out everyone who said that about Wreck-it-Ralph has forgotten about it and are now saying *oh my god Frozen is the best Disney movie ever made*.

Just an observation......

The Lion King is the best Disney movie ever made, ever...... period!

I recently watched Pulp Fiction again, you gotta love Samuel L. Jackson. It's a shame Mr. Tarantino has lost his touch and I wouldn't mind seeing a new Tarantino film that's actually good.

Ruas

The Lego Movie - Everything is awesome! and so is this movie! :D Have to agree with Kutie Pie about weirdness, but at the same time very entertaining. It just as amazing a world as in Wreck-It Ralph, except instead of the arcade you have Lego!