• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The last movie you saw

Rocketeer

K-9 Brigade
Rock of Ages.

Tom Cruise as Stacee Jaxx...
I needn't say more.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Tokyo Godfathers

My second time watching it since I found a DVD copy and quickly bought it. It's one of my favorite movies, and it helps it's a Christmas movie, albeit not in the traditional Western sense, somewhat. It's never been dubbed, however, so it can only be watched with subs, but it's still a very good movie, and is entertaining and good-hearted. Also a nice way to introduce a young person to Satoshi Kon when they're not completely ready to get mindf***ed, even though it still counts as an adult anime. My teenaged brother was pretty skeptical about it at first, but he warmed up to it, and had fun with it by the end.

I wonder if my parents will be willing to sit and watch a subbed movie, even though both aren't anime people.

Mami Tomoe

Daydreamer
The Lego Movie it was great 2 thumbs up!
That's my most recently watched movie as well and it's made my "Favorite Movies of All Time" list. It has great humor, awesome animation (dem action scenes man), and a plot that's much more than you'd expect for a kid's film about legos.

Bad Grandpa...

I don't know why, but I saw that movie.

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
Well I went to see Anchorman 2...

I actually didn't even know I was gonna watch it *^* lol overall it was pretty funny. Had its moments.
Its a weird kind of crude humor. I sometimes got it and other times nawp, but I still enjoyed it a lot.

Ruas

The Cornetto Trilogy!! These two actors are really great. I also thought the fight scenes & effects in the last one was beautifully executed.

Pikachu19

Kalos Champ
Lego movie,it was really cool.it had Batman too, so that Just add to the awesomeness of it,lol.

Chibi_Muffin

Smart Cookie
Tarzan (the Disney one).

Expected it to just be okay, and was pleasantly surprised. Tarzan and Jane were much more interesting characters than I thought they were, which greatly improved my opinion of the film. The dialogue was very witty as well, which is much appreciated, as it's my favourite type of humour. The plot was just okay, though, as I felt events were often over too quickly. Songs were good though (Two Worlds, One Family is still in my head as I write). Probably not one of my favourite Disney films, but top still very worth watching. 7/10

Cloneydew2000

WildScraggyAppeared!
Robocop

It was pretty good, but rarely it would get kind of boring for short segments. This only happened a couple of times though.
It didn't drag on and I became quite immersed with some of the action scenes.

Definitely worth a watch if you were considering it

Neji-and-Pidgeot

Superman Requiem.
It was ok I guess.

EmpoleonNerd

the Greninja Geek
Lego Movie.
It had Morgan Freeman voicing a wizard, Will Ferrel playing the bad guy, and a girly voiced Dumbledore.

SilverCharizard

Repo, The genetic opera

and

Bad Grampa