• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The last movie you saw

Navin

MALDREAD
Yeah I saw Rise. It was a pretty good film and I've heard the sequel is just as good so I'm hyped. Going to see it probably next weekend.

Rise was a great experience because nobody expected it to be any good. Even when those initial positive reviews came out, my bros and I thought it'll be entertaining but nothing special. Entire theater was surprised, and gave a full applause when it ended. Hopefully you don't go into Dawn with too much expectations either, and don't watch any trailers/promos. I only watched the initial trailer and that's it; some of the other ones spoil some of the best parts of the film.

torterra_4_the_win

Ya want some?
Pigs (2007)

Funny film about a guy in college who tries to have sex with every letter of the alphabet (people with a last name beginning with A are the A's, etc) but then falls for the 'X'. Very weird ending, there are about 5 plot twists and you don't expect the last one. I'd give this a 6/10.

poix_the_yak

I stay noided
Watched Scott Pilgrim vs. the World yesterday, loved it. There were parts where the video game style felt overdone and unnecessary, but not enough to really complain about. It was hilarious, Michael Cera was perfect for the role. 8/10

Sephora

yes I'm back
The Young Victoria. Man, I watch this movie too much lol

SmartD

I watched Fantastic Mr. Fox today. It was pretty good.

torterra_4_the_win

Ya want some?
Need For Speed

One of my favourite movies of 2014, great storyline and action scenes, characters were both funny and serious. 9/10.
Only bested by The Winter Soldier and Days of Future Past.

phanpycross

God-king
Transporter 3

Surprisingly bad action movie, obnoxious main characters, bad camera work, and just worse than the first one in every way.

Drummerdude

The Insider. Very long movie but the performances by Al Pacino and Russell Crowe were great. It was a lot more interesting than I expected. 8 out of 10.

Symphony

Seasons, they turn..
How to Train Your Dragon 2

A better sequel than most, if I say so myself. Cute story, lots of Dragons, and Vikings!

SlimShady

Kill your heroes
I saw The Sixth Sense for the first time, and I loved it! It was erie, and very creative
It wasn't over-the-top, but was sufficient. A+!

Psychic

Really and truly
X-Men: Days of Future Past was interesting, and it was definitely an enjoyable movie. There were definitely a few points where they dropped the ball, like utter lack of 70's style in some of the decor and designs. But overall the premise was cool and I had a good time.

Kiruria

La Melancolie Noir
The other day I watched Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 2 on TV, even though I already had that movie on DVD. This one channel was showing all the Harry Potter movies this weekend.

I could only imagine how confusing parts of the movie would have been to someone who hadn't read the books. I remember having that problem with the Lord of the Rings movies - I found them a bit confusing when I first saw them ("Who is this character again?"), and then I read the book, and when I watched the movies again, suddenly they made perfect sense.

Ketaru

How to Train Your Dragon 2

A better sequel than most, if I say so myself. Cute story, lots of Dragons, and Vikings!

Surprisingly, there are people who feel the movie is lesser for having that plot twist. You know, that plot twist. I, for one, thought it was brilliantly executed and not at all pointless.

poix_the_yak

I stay noided
Finally watched the Lord Of The Rings trilogy in full. Really really enjoyed it. Frodo started to get on my nerves near the end but not enough to hurt the movies that much. 8/10