• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The last movie you saw

Drummerdude

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Really not as bad as I expected but noting noteworthy either. The effects were good and turtles personalities were spot-on. 6/10

Huhadude

Banned
The Smurfs 2

It was alright but I couldn't get much of it because I didn't watch The Smurfs.

Enjolras

Master of the House
Guardians of the Galaxy is hilarious. Definitely the best new movie I've seen this year.

SparklingMistral

The #1 Remus Lupin f
Guardians of the Galaxy~ Saw it opening weekend, & the theaters were packed! Ended up going to a later showing because the one I was going to go to was just about sold out (it actually sold out as my mom & I paid for our tickets), & I'm super picky about seats in a movie, especially given how expensive they are.

SmartD

I watched The Secret Life of Walter Mitty Today. It was such a nice movie.

Drummerdude

Boyhood. Absolutely phenomenal. It was crazy watching him age during the three hours. A little long but I wouldn't have noticed had an elderly gentlemen not been snoring so loudly causing me to be distracted.

MaddieShinx

Pokémon Breeder
The last one I saw was...oh my god, trying to remember. I think it was either Wreck It-Ralph (for like the 5th time) or that movie about Mary Poppins. (forgot the name of it)

Timeline. It's a much better film than reviews make it out to be. It's also based on the book by. Michael Crichton. Rarely do I like the movie better than the book, but this is one of those cases. The book seemed more focused on the technical aspects, while the movie was more for entertainment.

thunder2910

Loves pizza
Ugh Romeo and Juliet, my english teacher made the whole class watch it, its a modern version but all the characters speak in the old english style, I'm guessing its the lines from the actual script, anyway this had the most frustrating ending I've ever seen -.-

AeHrYo

ÐéL Lá StôRîÅ
I just finish watching Iron Man 3. Its really cool..

Sutittaja

Lightning zebra
I watched Guardians of Galaxy today. It was awesome, I liked that very much. Hilarious and touching movie. I recommend! One of the best movies I have ever seen.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Went with friends to see it. We had a feeling/knew it wasn't going to be good, but we still wanted to check it out. It's a frustratingly disappointing movie because there were great ideas, but they were poorly executed. The Turtles just barely saved the film, give or take, they are honestly fun characters when you're not having to deal with the extreme close-ups you have to put up with--because dear God they abused close-ups and slow motion in this film. And the nasty-looking lens flares that streaked across the screen, can't forget about that. Also, Splinter was just really ugly to look at. Imagine having to look at that in 3D.

There's a lot that went wrong in this film that I'm not going to bother with here because of massive spoilers. But I'll say the obvious: Megan Fox was so not April O'Neil. She was just a bad actress who was there for eye candy when there's not close-ups of her face with her dumb expressions. My friend "joked" that the woman who portrayed April in the Coming Out of Their Shells tour video would've made a better April than Megan Fox, but I doubt it would've made a difference.

I'm not as angry as I'd like to be (I'm not a big Turtles fan to begin with), but I'm sorely disappointed.

5.5/10

Pyroli

Banned
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Went with friends to see it. We had a feeling/knew it wasn't going to be good, but we still wanted to check it out. It's a frustratingly disappointing movie because there were great ideas, but they were poorly executed. The Turtles just barely saved the film, give or take, they are honestly fun characters when you're not having to deal with the extreme close-ups you have to put up with--because dear God they abused close-ups and slow motion in this film. And the nasty-looking lens flares that streaked across the screen, can't forget about that. Also, Splinter was just really ugly to look at. Imagine having to look at that in 3D.

There's a lot that went wrong in this film that I'm not going to bother with here because of massive spoilers. But I'll say the obvious: Megan Fox was so not April O'Neil. She was just a bad actress who was there for eye candy when there's not close-ups of her face with her dumb expressions. My friend "joked" that the woman who portrayed April in the Coming Out of Their Shells tour video would've made a better April than Megan Fox.

I'm not as angry as I'd like to be (I'm not a big Turtles fan to begin with), but I'm sorely disappointed.

5.5/10

I went to see the new turtles movie as well with my friends the night we went to Guardians of the Galaxy. I have to admit I really enjoyed it, although this preference over your opinion could really only be coming from the fact that I've been a TMNT fan since I was a very wee little lass. However, I have to agree with you in the fact that Splinter was absolutely horrifying. But the last movies I saw were TMNT and Guardians of the Galaxy, which I have to admit were both amazing. We felt bad going to Guardians of the Galaxy after Ninja Turtles because we were all fully clad in TMNT shirts and masks. However, I might just have to say that Guardians of the Galaxy is now my favourite Marvel film.

SmartD

I saw The Expendables 3 today. It was a cool movie.

Ruas

Re-watched Captain America : Winter Solider - will never get bored of it. Good story, good action, good everything.
Also saw Maleficent. Its an average movie. I felt it would be more serious/scary - at least that's what I got from the trailer.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
Last week I watched The Muppets Most Wanted & The Book Thief, both of which were amazing movies that really surpassed my expectations.

SmartD

Today I watched Freaky Friday (1976). It was such a funny movie.