• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The last movie you saw

phanpycross

God-king
Rewatched Taken

It is still just a superb movie, so simple, yet so great.

Carcara

I think the name is "Midnight in Paris" or something. The literature teacher made us watch that movie, even though it has a lot of references about books and art(i am more of a science person), it was a good movie. That scene with Dalí was hilarious. Also, I watched the Lord of The Rings. All 3 movies. Now i know what the "you shall not pass" thing is all about.

Sinnoh Ash

Electrifying Hair
Last movie I saw was "Hercules" from this year, I didn't find it bad I thought it was a good movie.

SerenaForTheWin

Yusarin >_<
Last movie I saw was Sin City: A Dame To Kill For

yeah i know its a recent movie but it was worth watching through my perspective also that movie is obviously not suitable for young ages, recommended watchers are age 16 and above.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Masters of the Universe

Well, that's what I get for not going to church today. Mom pretty much sat me down to watch it with her since she hadn't seen the movie in years, but has fond memories of. (No, she doesn't like He-Man, bur she liked the movie for whatever reason.) I am not a He-Man fan, but I knew there were so many things wrong with the film in terms of the characters and writing. It was obvious no one was a fan, or at least had proper knowledge of the franchise, and the characters were bland as wallpaper. Skeletor was somewhat more entertaining (and Gwildor, somewhat), but he wasn't in the film much, and even he didn't do anything until the end, sorta. It's sad, too, the actors were trying to make it work, but with a bad script (and bad acting from Dolph Lundgren), you can't do much.

I just honestly can't enjoy bad movies these days after being a film student =____=.

GhostlyMaiden

Old User: OtakuGamer
The Labyrinth- My mother got the blu-ray copy of both Dark Crystal andThe Labyrinth. I thought the movie was pretty good, in all of its 80's glory.

SmartD

I watched Shoot Em Up today. Pretty awesome movie.

Sinnoh Ash

Electrifying Hair
Just rewatched "The Truman Show" such an amazing movie, still one of my favorite movies of all time