• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The last movie you saw

phanpycross

God-king
Fight club, great movie, superb actors, cool message.

10/10

Jerre

Gogoat!
The Emperor's New Groove

I remember watching this with my sister in the cinema when it came out.:D
Still a funny Disney movie today. Especially when Kuzco was turned into a Llama.:D

Search_Ops_TeamD

ShaggySmurf
Just watched Hulk (version with Eric Bana and Jennifer Connelly). I swear, Jennifer Connelly is amazingly gorgeous. She's not as young now, but you know. Reasons why I rewatch movies like this one and The Day The Earth Stood Still.

SmartD

I watched The Love Bug today. It was a fun movie.

NovaNight

Eternally Eternity
My brother and I watched Night at the Museum and National Treasure the other night. Though I was at the computer and just listening and occasionally looking over at the TV if my brother was pointing something out. cx

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
I just watched Dolphin Tale 2 and it was amazing. The story was just absolutely beautiful and made me tear up near the near the end there lol.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
The Fisher King. It was definitely different. Robin did a really good job in it. Watched most of the Hunger Games last night. It's pretty good, but I'll have to rent it to finish watching it though.

Search_Ops_TeamD

ShaggySmurf
This past tuesday I saw Devil Inside with my cousins. It's interesting, but when you have the lights on and you have company it's hard to get caught up in it. If you can manage, it's always best alone in the dark. I know it might be crossing the threshold, but it's worth it.

Shadow Lucario

Lone Vanguard
The Giver. I actually really enjoyed it. I read the book in grade school a long time ago and I felt the movie was a good representation.

akaFila

#2L2Q
The Maze Runner

Heading into it, I wasn't sure what to expect quality/plot-wise, but it looked interesting enough. While I can't say how much it deviated from the book, I can give it a solid 7-7.5/10. Not anything amazing, but better than what I actually expected. Felt like the ending could have been done better though.

Ruas

Without A Paddle - a slightly old film (2004). It actually was funny/made me laugh at several instances.
A nice movie with a simple ending.

Drummerdude

Maleficent. I had a problem with this movie but I'm not sure how to verbalize it. To me it's like the movie was stuck in the prologue for the first hour and then the last 20 minutes was the conclusion. I don't know. Angelina Jolie did a great job but the movie could have been better with an extra 20 minutes I thought.