• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The last movie you saw

SmartD

Today, I watched ParaNorman. It was a neat movie.

Maedar

Banned
Guardians of the Galaxy.

Slow summer for movies, but that one was okay.

Drummerdude

Gone Girl. I haven't read the book so I had no idea what to expect. Really good film. Both Ben Affleck and Rosemund Pike were great! Would like to see this one in the Best Picture race.

MonMonCandie

Radio - On Air!
Walk Among the Tombstones. I knew there'd be blood, but I didn't think it would be that violent. =P It wasn't bad; had no idea it was based off a book so I might go and read it if and when I have time...

SmartD

Today I watched Ace Ventura. I've seen most of that movie a long time ago.

Mxgneto

Master of Magnetism
X-men: First Class on DVD and Guardians of the Galaxy in theatres. u v u

Both were really good films and I enjoyed them greatly.

Search_Ops_TeamD

ShaggySmurf
Saw Dracula in theaters. I liked it. Then again, I rarely hate a movie. I like the take on the origins of the curse. It's a decent film.

footnest

Hi, The last movie I saw was "Mirror, Mirror". This is not rather new but i find it entertaining. I guess, it is one of the most wonderful tales of all time. It is also a comedy fantasy film based on the fairy tale " Snow White". I also cannot forget the spectacular landscapes and architecture that I saw in the movie.

xHexentiAx

Conflicting choices
Last movies I saw were Gantz and Gantz 2...they are a bit weird (lol thanks to Japan) but it was pretty epic for me

Geekachu

Navin

MALDREAD
I saw Gone Girl the other week. Hands down the best film I've seen this year. The ending is genius.

I too watched Gone Girl. It was very well-made and several interesting themes about modern-day marriage, economic effect on family life, media, public image, etc. A f-ed up plot though, especially THAT one scene. It's not a movie I can watch more than once however.

-----

I also saw Edge of Tomorrow. Surprisingly pretty good. I felt it could have done a little bit more with the plot and variety of action sequences, but overall, a solid sci-fi film with good acting.

Keysmash

buys meat
Saw Annabelle. Pretty bad, as expected. Maybe a little better than The Conjuring, of which it is a prequel of sorts. Was worth it, though, since I got to waste all my money on claw machines afterward with friends.

Psychic

Really and truly
Watched Monuments Men while digesting after Canadian Thanksgiving. The tone was a little all over the place, and there was a sore lack of female characters, but it was a neat film overall.

Bard_

Faith & Honor
Twelve Years a Slave and The Hobbit 2.
Slavery is a very hard topic, eh. I mean, what it shows there is bad, really bad. I didn't thought stuff was that bad. And if it was bad there, can't imagine how it was here. One of the saddest histories on this world.
Hobbit 2 is simply amazing, there's no words to define it!!!

Ruas

Flags of our Fathers and Letters from Iwo Jima. [2006]
Both are great movies. A good history lesson too.