• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The last movie you saw

Cutty

Forever now
I saw Pete's Dragon, Inferno, Jack Reacher: Never Go Back and A Monster Calls.

state of grace

American Honey
Absolutely magical, brazen, and mesmerizing. While I can understand some people's criticism for the film's lengthy running time or its meandering nature, I was just so enthralled by it. The entire ensemble cast delivered strong performances (Sasha Lane especially) and Andrea Arnold really humanizes this band of misfits and made me feel empathy for characters that aren't really the most likable people. On top of that, the soundtrack was amazing and the cinematography was just breathtaking. Definitely my favorite movie of the year with Sasha Lane as one of my favorite performances (Isabelle Huppert in Elle still holds the top spot for me. At least until I can see if Kristen Stewart can best her with Personal Shopper).

CMButch

Kanto is love. Kanto is life.
Laid in America, only because KSI was so triggered by people illegally watching his movie... and I regretted it. The worst movie ever.

DracosWulfgar

what ever........
I watched the newest Godzilla movie with my Nana and little brothers, but very last movie was Zootopia I really enjoyed that one.

SmartD

I watched the old Ghostbusters movie. It's been a long time since I saw this movie on TV.

chinchourulz

200% Quality Poster
Saw movie marathon on TV. Can't wait for the sequel Saw: Legacy out next year.

SmartD

I watched Pan's Labyrinth. I wasn't expecting how it all ends.

Xionea

Half a centaur
Just watched a Korean film called The Host in my film class and oh my god, that film was amazing. It's a monster flick, therefore lovely CG monster (for the most part it was well done, but there were a couple moments the monster looked a little iffy). The acting was great, it had me on the edge of my seat a lot, had me on the verge of tears multiple times, and so on. It's probably one of my favorite films I've seen now.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Trolls

Went with my grandparents. The trailers didn't make the movie look appealing, but it's better than what we were given. It's a better children's movie than Home, and I can say for sure that this is the weirdest (animated) family film of the year (Sausage Party is a weird movie, but it's not a family film). While I did snicker and crack smiles throughout, I had one laugh-out-loud moment because it was (I guess) so out of left field I couldn't help laughing and going "WHAT XD", kinda like how I was toward Sergeant Calhoun's backstory in Wreck-it Ralph.

In fact, that's what the film is: it's a "WTF am I watching?" movie. Bright colors, weird moments, obviously dated slang-talk humor that you can hear on Cartoon Network and Nickelodeon right now and other weird moments, but I can't hate it. I don't hate it. I think it's an alright film--not as good as Storks in that being my biggest pleasant surprise of the year, but not terrible. If anything, watch it for the villainess, the Chef, Christine Baranski was perfect for the role.

SmartD

The Absent Minded Professor. I'm planning to watch the remake Flubber later.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Suicide Squad
Still as horrible as I remembered it. That's not Joker......

SmartD

Last Tuesday I watched Race For Your Life, Charlie Brown. I was the only cartoon Peanuts movie I haven't seen yet. Today, I watched Bon Voyage, Charlie Brown. I watched that movie a long time ago. I have watched all of the Peanuts from the 70's. Next up is the CGI movie.

Search_Ops_TeamD

ShaggySmurf
The Prince Of Egypt. Those songs just get to you. And the splitting of the Red Sea, holy cra........EPIC!
I also watched a Korean film called The Silenced. Nice little drama with a twist.

SmartD

Today, I watched Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them. It was nice.

Noheart

The Abysswalker
Today, I watched Bruce Almighty and Evan Almighty. It was nice... and funny.

SmartD

I watched Man of Steel yesterday, because the Batman vs Superman is a sequel to that movie and I watched it before Man of Steel.