• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The last movie you saw

Young_Simba

Last movie I saw in theatres was Logan, and I strongly consider it the greatest comic book movie since TDK. I lowkey shed a man tear at the end.

Meluvia

Ghost Master
Last movie I saw was Moana. Spent a night with my boyfriend and just chilled on the couch.
Cute movie.

SmartD

I watched Beetlejuice. Two things I learned from the movie was Beetlejuice's name is based on Betelgeuse and Alec Baldwin was in the movie.

Last edited:

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Movie day, I wanted to see Kong my date wanted to see Beauty.... so we went to both, cause why not?
Kong, it was...... awesome. Hyped for Godzilla vs King Kong!
Beauty and the Beast...... meh. I wouldn't have seen it by myself, I think Disney making all their movies in live action is just stupid and a lazy way to make money. Especially for Aladdin, Genie won't be the same without Williams. Lion King's the only one I want to see, that was my favorite movie as a kid.

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
watched Suicide Squad about a week ago

I dont watch Super Hero movies all that often, but this one wasn't that bad. Definitely better than Pete's Dragon was, if im comparing the last two movies I've watched.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
I watched Logan recently. Depressing, but the good type of depressing. Definitely bittersweet

⊱✿RedAshEntropy

· MultiShipper ·
Watched Sword Art Online Ordinal Scale. I can finally put this series to rest .

MechanisticMoth

Eloquent Speaker
I've seen two new movies recently since I posted:

Logan - I wasn't that impressed and it had no emotional weight on me. It was riddled with plot holes, and a lot of the character motivations didn't make much sense aside from A +/- B = C.

Beauty and the Beast - Not a big fan of the original, and this movie was just alright. I found the second half to be much stronger than the first, and I liked that they added that Belle's mom died of the plague. The movie suffered, like most modern musicals, from too much emphasis and volume given to the instruments or multiple vocal lines. Kind of muddles up the key vocal track.

Venyos10

join the void. it's comfy here and we're all gay
just saw Trolls. I would have liked it better if it were more hair-centric. Since the Trolls have such amazing powers with their hair, why isn't it used more often? Why aren't they all like that one background troll that's just legs and hair? Wouldn't magic hair negate the need for arms?

DankOverlord

Komodo Dragons Rule!
Just saw Skull Island.

It was a great film and I have big hopes fro teh next two Monsterverse movies to be even better

NovaBrunswick

Canada Connoisseur
Despicable Me (1 and 2).

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
Lego Batman.

It's by far much better than DC live action films/tv shows since The Dark Knight triology and maybe a bit better than some animated stuff too. Highly recommended.

Cutty

Forever now
Let's see:

Logan ~ It is kinda different from your typical superhero movies. I feel like it's more emotional in a good way but still full of actions ala Wolverine. The way Logan treated Professor X reminded me of my old man (so it had me teary a bit).
Not gonna lie, Wolverine is not my fave X-man, but Hugh Jackman did a great job of making the character stand out above the rest. I wouldn't say I really like the movie, and the way some ppl compare it to Nolan's Batman movies made me raise my eyebrows. Please. 7.5-8/10

Kong: Skull Island ~ This one is good. I enjoyed it through and through. The Godzilla hypes like everyone else.

Beauty and the Beast ~ I thought it was a good live-action adaptation. I don't understand the complaints about it. I mean it's basically based on a simple story to begin with. They worked around it with good settings and costumes. The songs are forgettable though, except for that one song. And funny, I found Emma Watson was not convincing enough as Belle, so she could be replaced by anyone.

Life ~ It's a fun Sci-Fi horror film to watch. The plot is simple and predictable, even the twist at the end, but it's still intense nevertheless.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Scooby Doo, Shaggy's Showdown.
The dvd FINALLY got here! It's certainly the best Scooby movie we've had in years, no forced "celebrity" like WWE and KISS..... those movies sucked! Only negative I have to give it, is that Velma's actress is the one from Be Cool Scooby Doo. She doesn't sound very Velma-like, I liked the one from the other movies and Mystery Inc better. 9/10

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
Dragonheart.. The music still gets me. :D

Kung Fu Ferret

The Usurper
Watching the live action remake of Disney's "The Jungle Book" again, on Netflix. I'm enjoying every last detail. Can't wait to see what director Jon Favreau has in store with his remake of The Lion King!