• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The last movie you saw

Young_Simba

Spider-Man Homecoming. It actually exceeded my expectations. Did not expect that it was going to be better than the original Spider-Man or Spider-Man 2.

Skarz

Spider-Man Homecoming. It actually exceeded my expectations. Did not expect that it was going to be better than the original Spider-Man or Spider-Man 2.

I went to the movies yesterday to watch this one. What a movie. I had low expectations, but it blew my mind. This new guy is awesome.

TV_Games

Master Blaster
Last movie I saw was spider man homecoming. Thought it was pretty good, Tom Holland did a really good job. Not better than spider man 2 but better than any other spider man live action movie.

⊱✿RedAshEntropy

· MultiShipper ·
キタ - キタ. (Kita Kita) A funny and sweet love story. It's not too cliched either, but yeah I don't know, the movie just gets through me. And the feels at the end.

Bak on Saturday night I watched a Disney movie that I had never watched before. The movie I watched was The Little Mermaid: Ariel's Beginning. I thought it was a good movie

SmartD

I watched Adventures in Babysitting today. It was a bit funny and there was some Thor references in there from the little girl.

SmartD

I watched Sixteen Candles today. It was a nice movie and there were a couple of songs I've heard before.

NovaBrunswick

Canada Connoisseur
I saw Passengers and The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks on Sky Movies yesterday. Passengers had some pretty funny moments despite being a rather serious sci-fi film, like when Jim couldn't get anything from the voice-activated drink machines except a hot coffee. I wonder if this is how we'll get things from vending machines in the near future. Usually, my mum doesn't like sci-fi, because she thinks it's too 'out there', though there are some good ones.

SmartD

Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow. I saw commercials for that movie when I was a kid.

SmartD

I watched Ghost World today. It was a pretty good movie.

SmartD

I watched Blade Runner today. I saw that movie a few years ago, but I watched it again for the upcoming sequel.