• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The last movie you saw

Back on this past Saturday, I went and saw Spider-Man Into The Spiderverse. I found it to be really good. I really enjoyed the movie.

JayZz

Green Book
Really good film, my only criticism would be it wasn't as powerful as I was expecting it to be. But with the brilliant performances of Viggo and Mahershala it carried the story along marvelously.

Last edited:

JayZz

Alita: Battle Angel

Some of the best CGI I've seen to date. I had been looking forward to this for a while. I didn't know more other than the multiple trailers. I really enjoyed it! I thought the pacing was very good and the action scenes were fantastic.

SummerHaze

Your Highness - does not pretend to be anything but a few laughs strung together around a basic sword and sorcery quest formula.

M.P.

Retired
Watched Venom during the weekend. It was an alright film, not as good as the MCU films, but I still enjoyed it a lot.

JayZz

Spider-Man into the Spider-Verse
An amazing film, fully lives up to the hype around, it’s fantastic, the soundtrack is amazing as well. Deserves to win the Oscar for best animated film, nothing else comes close.

The Grinch (2018) — I was finally able to obtain it from the Redbox. It wasn’t bad, I did enjoy the soundtrack and the story was “eh”. There was some scenes that made me laugh.

JayZz

Instant Family
Thoight it would be a typical comedy but it was much more than that. Really good performances from Rose Byrne and Mark Walberg.

JayZz

I watched A Room for Romeo Brass, one of Shane Meadows' earlier films. Pretty good, excellent performance from Paddy Considine (he was awesome in Dead Man's Shoes too.)

M.P.

Retired
I watched Captain America: The Winter Soldier during the weekend. It was great, probably the best film of CA trilogy.

JayZz

Dumbo (2019)
The elephant is really cute and there are some scenes which are quite emotional, but after the initial flight, there’s little amazement or awe to see.