• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The last movie you saw

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Toy Story 4 - I loved it! Forky is literally my spirit animal
I wasn't happy with how Buzz's character was handled though, downgrading him to comedic relief... and he and the other toys were barely around! :/
Poor Bullseye got even more pushed aside than he did in 3!!! :(

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Spider-Man Far From Home. I liked it.

I saw it in 3D and there were scenes where you notice the difference.

Zhydra

Master of Chaos!
Godzilla King of the Monsters.

I like the scenes with the monsters and the fights... but the human characters are forgettable.

Missingno.Fan

Into the Spider-verse. I know I’m going to get shot for saying this, but I don’t understand why everyone say it’s one of the best animated movies ever.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Just finished watching A Silent Voice. It's a very good movie. The animation and cinematography are very well done and the movie is very moving. I give it an 8/10.

Missingno.Fan

Mary Poppins Returns. On the plus side, it matched the spirit of the first one perfectly. On the downside, it felt like a rehash of the original.

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
Saw Toy Story 4 finally and Ducky & Bunny are just the funniest characters in that movie. When you hear the music coming, the audience starts chuckling on what shenanigans they are about to pull or plan.

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
Once Upon a Time in Hollywood. This was the best movie I saw all year! I thought that it was a comedy (or I assumed it was since it was advertised as such) but I had no clue it was partially about the Charles Manson murders until I looked it up yesterday! No wonder I knew of Sharon Tate but I couldn’t put my finger on why... I thought that it was a really great movie. It was like teleporting back to the golden age of Hollywood. It was also cool seeing the Playboy House, the names of the real life actors being portrayed highlighted below, and hearing the classics.

Sham

The Guardian of Ruin and Birth
The last movies were Spiderman Far From Home (Tom Holland is becoming one of my favorite Spiderman's) and Lion King. Both are great films. I'm looking forward to seeing Once Upon a Time in Hollywood, Blinded by the Light and Good Boys!

joombo

Re-watched The Town with Affleck, Renner, Hamm, Hall and Blake Lively. Not a bad heist movie although I much prefer Heat.

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
Spoodles McDoodle : My house ain't close (aka Spiderman: Far From Home) It was pretty good. Fun and enjoyable but not outstanding.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Lion King..... UGH!
And people call Lion Guard a disgrace(It's not, Lion Guard's actually amazing!)

Lion King was literally the first movie I ever watched, I watched it so much that I destroyed the VHS tape! I love the movie and the sequel, the pre-sequel not so much... but I love Lion Guard!
Hate this, I feel all the changes they made were unnecessary.... well not all, I did like that Scar's creeping on Simba's mom instead of Nala, that was admittingly weird. But I especially hated how the classic "They call me Mister Pig!" line was cut, that was my favorite part as a kid -_-

joombo

Akira - the Japanese anime.

I’ve watched this many times but it’s only now that I can be honest and say it’s actually not that exciting. Definitely worth watching if you haven’t seen it but otherwise 3/5.