• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The last movie you saw

pacman000

On a quest to be the best...
Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Made for a long afternoon; they probably could’ve made 2-3 movies from that one book!

CMButch

Kanto is love. Kanto is life.
Vertigo. Great movie.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Earth to Echo - 6/10

Pretty good movie. It was a bit weak in parts, but it still had a wonderful friendship moral to it.

Last edited:

pacman000

Fantasy Island (2020)

The individual fantasies were ok, but the overall plot & added mythology was unnecessary.

pacman000

The Borrowers

A boy moves in with his great aunt & discovers a miniature family living under the floorboards.

Cool concept, but too slow, & the 60’s blue screen FX haven’t held up well. They should’ve built more giant sets, used more split screens, etc.

pacman000

The Magic Christmas Tree

Not a bad concept, but those gag sequences aren't funny, & they take up a lot of time. It could be cut down to a decent half-hour special. Kids were decent actors.

SubtleVVeirdoh

Unova Enthusiast
Sputnik.
It’s a Russian film, pretty good, kind of a cliche horror movie -in parts- but most horror movies tend to seem a lil cliche to me.

ChuckNorris

Gladiator - 9/10
Just rewatched tonight, think this would be in my top 10.
I watched this for a college assignment about a month ago, I agree, it was outstanding. Nearly cried at the ending when his buddy buried the figures of his family and repeated the line about how he'll see him again later

Last movie I saw in the theaters was 1917, which was excellent

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
Just finished Soul on Disney+ and I have to say it is definitely one of the best movies from Pixar. I honestly can’t really find any flaws with the movie because it’s that good. The writing is excellent, the plot is told in a very natural way that it doesn’t feel too forced, the voice acting is superb, the music is very lively, and the animation is at a very high standard as with all Pixar movies. This is definitely the animated movie to beat at the Oscars and I think it could actually become one of the few animated films nominated for Best Picture. I really haven’t been this excited to watch a Pixar film since Toy Story 4. I highly recommend this movie.

Last edited:

Gamzee Makara

Flirtin' With Disaster
Soul actually has realistic black people & culture.

Though it falls under the "remove the PoC lead's humanity to start their adventure" plot trope that feels like softballed racism.

Spies in Disguise and several others do this.

Let PoC not get transformed, not be comedic or treated as inferior, and have their own adventures, all at once, for once, Hollywood.