• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The last movie you saw

SummerHaze

Greyhound

A little far fetched in places, and wanting for a bit of character development, but overall a decent WW2 naval action flick - good action sequences and CGI, not too over the top.
7/10

Reinhardt

You! Me! Rivals! Yes?
Hellraiser: Judgment - I've been wanting to watch this for a long time, after seeing a really fascinating interview with its director on YouTube where he goes into the ins and outs of film production, but sadly I was a bit disappointed by the movie. The bulk of the plot is this generic police drama about three detectives tracking down a serial killer, with one of them having cliché marriage problems, and there are long stretches where the movie forgets it's supposed to be Hellraiser to focus on this.
Pinhead and the Cenobites have barely any screen time and don't affect the plot very much, and while the new monsters are cool and interesting, most of their screen time is limited to the opening scene and you don't see much of them after that. There are also issues with pacing, you don't meet the protagonists until a solid fifteen minutes into the run time, usually in a movie it's important to present as much information as possible in the first fifteen minutes, but this movie wastes that time on a gory torture scene. I give it a 4 out of 10.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
Raya and the Last Dragon- This has got to be one of the best Disney animated films so far. Everything about it is amazing from the artwork and visuals to the scoring. Everything fit together so well that it felt like there were no plot holes or anything that felt added in at the last minute. Raya is probably the most dynamic Disney heroine since Rapunzel and the first to fight her enemies head on and still make them have to work hard to defeat her since Merida and Mulan. It was nice to see so much Asian influences in such a beautiful looking movie and it felt accurate to many Asian cultures’ beliefs. This could be the film to beat at next year’s Oscars for Best Animated Film.

pacman000

On a quest to be the best...
JAWS

I'm going to have "Spanish Ladies" stuck in my head for awhile.

JayZz

Fast 9 - 7/10

Same old over the top ridiculous action, brain off and watch, as long as they keep making them, I'll keep watching. I don't even care
:D

NeganTheSavior

Oliver and Company.

I had a bunch of people suggest it to me since I own an orange cat. The opening scene made me cry. Thankfully the rest of the movie is more upbeat and action packed.

PrinceOfFacade

Ghost-Type Master
Saw Cruella. It was good, but
I REALLY wish she would've killed the dogs. Her adopting the Dalmatians instead makes zero sense, considering we know what happens next.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
I don't even remember. I think it was One Piece: Stampede. Other than that, I rarely watch any movie. No matter the genre.

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade
King Kong (1976)

Frankly, this one's underrated. It actually does some reasonably smart stuff and has some commentary about King Kong movies (among other things) hidden within if you dig enough. But I definitely understand that that can make it fail to hook some people.

joombo

Extract, from the makers of Office Space. 6/10

I went into it thinking I hadn't seen it before but I remembered seeing certain parts.
I spent most of the movie thinking about the tall skinny black haired grunge looking guy, thinking I know his voice from somewhere,
Once I clicked onto who it was I was shocked, it was Erlik Bachman from Silicon Valley! damn he's let himself go!

joombo

7/10 for The Tomorrow War

I enjoyed it, told a complete story, has good action and Chris Pratt was fun to watch in it.

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
Lion King (2019)

Nothing Special actually. I like the original movies, but the CGI doesn't add much.

and you cant see anything during the Night Scenes.