• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The last movie you saw

Luthor

I recently saw Everything Everywhere All at Once and I can honestly say one of the weirdest films I've ever seen. But it was very entertaining.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
Birds of Prey. Catching up on the DC movies.. Only JusticeLeague, WW84 and The SuicideSquad left.

Excited for Aquaman 2. Wonder how much of Amber we'll see. xD

SummerHaze

I watched Night Teeth last night, I wasn't expecting much from reviews but I quite enjoyed it. I do love me some good vampire stuff though so that probably raises the score over the average person. I thought the cast was good but the ending was a bit too predictable 7/10

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
A Boy Named Charlie Brown. It was good. Not exactly Oscar winning by any means but the story was nice and it is always nice to see Charlie get to succeed at something even if it was only for a short amount of time. The songs and animation were also pretty good for the time it was released.

Orphalesion

In the theatre? Doctor Strange: Multiverse of Madness in 3D. Was very entertaining, and I think seeing it in 3D really helped. I however didn't like what they did with one of the characters (those who've seen the movie probably know)

Paraqua

Beginning Trainer
In theatre:
Jurassic World Dominion (Twice)

Despite some flaws and the many bad critic reviews it was a strong entry in the Jurassic franchise

Reinhardt

You! Me! Rivals! Yes?
Jurassic World: Dominion
I went in with rock-bottom expectations because the Internet seems to passionately HATE this movie, but I ended up having an okay time. The main problem I had was the movie advertises one thing (dinosaurs wreaking havoc in cities and disrupting the ecosystem) and gives you another (our heroes trying to stop an evil corporation from using genetically modified bugs to cause global famine).
The dinosaurs are never a major focus, and only pop up for a couple of action scenes, and even though the bugs have a cool introduction where their swarm looks and moves like a big monster, they don't get much screen time either. While it's obvious that the original cast are only back because Universal are jumping on the "Bring back all of the old actors" trend that started with the Star Wars sequels, it's still nice to see Sam Neill, Laura Dern and Jeff Goldblum back, and they all seem to be having a good time. By contrast, Chris Pratt looks visibly uncomfortable in every scene he's in, and it's clear he's only there for his paycheck.
Overall I didn't hate the movie, of course it has a lot of problems, but it's not as bad as the Internet is making it out to be. 6 out of 10.

Last edited:

Mirai

Saw Se7en for the first time last week. Didn't think it was that great actually. I'd heard a lot about it but to me it was your everyday crime & mystery movie just with Brad Pitt.

Kuzehiko

That moment I found a lifetime treasure
Thor L&T
Didn't fully meet my few expectations but it was a decent movie. Could've been so much better

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
Muppets From Space- A decent movie but definitely not one of the best the Muppets has done. It’s now awful to the point it’s unwatchable but it is pretty weak in a few aspects of what a movie should do. I don’t have a problem with a non-musical Muppet movie as some stories don’t need song and dance numbers to be good but a few of the songs they played in the background either didn’t match the scene or make sense as to how it connected with the scene. I did like the idea of Gonzo finally finding out what exactly he is and where he came from and see this movie as a self discovery adventure. The tone sort of felt a bit weird as sometimes it was too serious when there should have been campy humor and other times too silly when the moment should have been serious.

pacman000

On a quest to be the best...
Memphis Belle

WWII movie about men on their last bombing mission. Starts slow, but the airplane scenes are gripping. Some dated but neat FX. First saw it when I was 9 or 10; surprised my parents let me watch it back then.

Dick Tracey

Loose plot structure, like a newspaper comic. Made it a bit hard to follow, & a few plot points got lost along the way. About halfway through the movie, they decide to use musical montages for everything. Well, I guess that makes sense; they hired Madonna, so why not use her talent? Problem is, it makes things even harder to follow.

The film uses matte paintings & models for most long shots, plus bright colors & heavy makeup on most characters. They really wanted it to look like the comic. It's odd, but cool. That phrase might describe the entire film; odd, but cool. It's watchable, but I'm not sure I'd recommend it. And yet for some reason I want to see it again, to see if I missed some stuff.

Last edited:

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
The Bob's Burger Movie
It was alright, I loved how smooth the animation was. South Park may be my favorite adult cartoon but I've always had a soft spot for this show as the family genuinely cares for each other and isn't being hateful like Family Guy and Rick and Morty.

PokemonBattleFanatic-

Halloween (1978) Extended Edition,the movie still holds up to this day and most people including myself have it as the best of the Halloween franchise.It's just a constant reminder for why there shouldn't be an actual reason or motive as to why Michael Myers does what he does and humanizing the character trying to make him sympathetic which was what some of the later films did (Halloween 6) (Rob Zombie Remakes).

Yveltal91057

It’s Kalos season!
Top Gun: Maverick. I give it a perfect 10/10. Is it better and an improvement over the original movie? Absolutely!

Last edited:

PrinceOfFacade

Ghost-Type Master
Just left the theater from watching Nope.

It was a very enjoyable film, but I have one very big critique: The damn film never bothered explaining what the creature was or where it originated from.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Watched the Jurassic Park trilogy yesterday while constructing a new desk.

Watching the Kung Fu Panda trilogy right now, currently on 2. I forgot how cool this villain was, I'm guessing the third villain sucks as I legit can't remember a thing about him while I remembered most of the first two