• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The last movie you saw

Kage-Pikachu

The Stuff, i found out about it on a watchmojo video of top 20 ridiculous movie creatures. it's about a dessert...that eats you! hehe, it was intentionally ridiculous, i really enjoy old horror films

PokemonBattleFanatic-

Hardcore Paul Fan
Just left the theater from watching Nope.

It was a very enjoyable film, but I have one very big critique: The damn film never bothered explaining what the creature was or where it originated from.
Yeah that's what I was curious about and we never got that.

PokemonBattleFanatic-

Hardcore Paul Fan
Superman I and II (Donner Cut) featuring the late great Christopher Reeve,the movies are of course old and there's aspects that didn't age well but I still consider them to be decent movies.I preferred the 2nd film because it had more action while the 1st film was more story driven.

Sham

The Guardian of War
Literally just recently went to go watch “Nope” with my friend and it was so anti climatic and boring. It’s definitely a different movie compared to “Get Out” and “US” but I wasn’t feeling it. And I even talked to other people and they felt the same.

Satoshi & Touko

Peanuts aren't just a nut.
The Peanuts Movie.

Reignited my love for the franchise and the Peanuts fandom is my new fanfiction/fanart home. Charlie Brown and Heather Wold forever in my heart!

Reno

so adorable...
Watched Train to Busan after several people insisted it was worth watching. I mean it kind of was but also maybe not? I've seen so many zombie shows and movies that nothing in this movie impressed me other than the acting and the fact it was a foreign movie.

Missingno.Fan

I watched Free Willy. Even though I only saw it like once or twice as a kid, it made me nostalgic for my childhood. I think it’s because everybody except for me had that movie on VHS when I was a kid.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Currently, Weathering With You. In about 30 minutes, it will be Kung Fu Panda. Haven't seen either of them before.

vondecayle

Long gone are the days

Leonhart

Imagineer
I watched Willard recently. For a movie made in the early 1970s, it was pretty good. I thought the ending was a downer, and some of the rat attack scenes were hilarious rather than terrifying, but it was still quite decent overall.

PokemonBattleFanatic-

Hardcore Paul Fan
Halloween Ends,this movie could've been better if it took place after the events of Michael Myers vs Laurie Strode.I'm torn on this movie because it was an interesting direction that the writers took that you don't usually get with your typical Halloween movie,very character driven but it just didn't fit with this trilogy,they were better off either introducing this new character in the earlier films or introducing him in a standalone film.My biggest gripe with the movie overall is how they threat Michael Myers and it just doesn't make sense to me.

3.The Return of Michael Myers
4.H20
------------------------------‐---------
5.Kills
6.II (1981)
7.Season of the Witch
8.Ends
10.The Curse of Michael Myers
11.The Revenge of Michael Myers
12.Resurrection
13.II (2009)

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Just saw Glengarry Glen Ross. Pretty good movie. The acting, atmosphere and cinematography were stunning.

8/10