• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The last movie you saw

PokemonBattleFanatic-

Hardcore Paul Fan
Black Adam.

7/10
Good enough for me because I was planning on going to check it out next weekend,just glad it's not another Rock/Kevin Hart team up movie.Black Adam is a villain in the comics from what I've search up and even though Rock is supposed to play more of an anti hero in this film it's a breath of fresh air to see him involved in those type of roles,I also liked him in the movie Faster.When he was a wrestler he was an anti-hero but was even nastier as a villain which gave him more freedom.

Pokefan_1987

Avid Pokemon TCG Card collector.
It's been a while. I probably haven't seen many films since Dr. Strange Multiverse of Madness, The Eternals and Sonic 2.

Reinhardt

You! Me! Rivals! Yes?
Halloween Ends - Believe the hype. It sucked. It's the first movie in a long time where I was tempted to leave the cinema before the end. There are some decent ideas in there of course, Corey isn't necessarily a bad character on his own, and his scenes with Allyson were cute, it's just out of place in both a general Halloween movie and the conclusion of this particular trilogy. It felt like two separate movies meshed together, concepts that work fine on their own, but don't gel very well together. 3 out of 10.

PokemonBattleFanatic-

Hardcore Paul Fan
Black Adam 7/10

Atom Smasher's mask looks identical to Deadpool's mask but with a different color.

I'm curious to see where this goes based off the ending credit scene,they made very clear that Black Adam is an anti hero.

Last edited:

TwilightBlade

Watched the animation Animal Farm movie yesterday. It was pretty good and educational too although very propaganda-ish. Also I wish all the animals had talked instead of just a few of them. :[

Ryker101

Black Adam, good time but nothing too crazy. The rock is reliably entertaining even though he’s pretty much the same across movies. All the characters were pretty fun to watch, Dr Fate was the standout to me. I like when a cbm can just be straightforward once in a while and am actually keen to see him fight Superman and Shazam sometime

Reinhardt

You! Me! Rivals! Yes?
Black Adam - It's not good, but it doesn't deserve the hate it's been getting, and I'm happy that Rock "The Dwayne" Johnson has finally got his 15-year-old passion project off the ground. I wasn't really invested in Adam himself or the archaeologist lady and her family, but the Justice Society were fun to watch, Cyclone in particular was really cute, her actress is my new celebrity crush.
It is a shame that the Justice Society have been introduced as supporting roles in someone else's movie though, and Hawkman and Doctor Fate's supposed long-time friendship may have held more weight if this was the second or third time we had met them rather than the first. Either way, I hope we see these characters again soon.
One thing that did bug me was the movie's bad audio mixing, the music and sound effects often drown out the dialogue so it's hard to hear what anyone is saying, so there may have been key plot elements that were said but I couldn't hear. That could also be my own hearing though, I don't know if anyone else has experienced the same. 5 out of 10.

Last edited:

Pokefan_1987

Avid Pokemon TCG Card collector.
Black Adam. Only thing i really didn't like was Hawkman's design. I'm heavily biased towards his Justice League Unlimited design, green pants and gray wings. The gold and red look just doesn't fit him in my opinion. Great movie but i also would have preferred if Doctor Fate had not been killed off. He seemed to have good potential.

7/10

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
One Piece Film: Red. No idea how it holds up to other One Piece movies, but it was great and easily as entertaining as the manga.

urrutiap

just started watching the old Andy Warhol's Frankenstein movie.

movie is really something. i still remember watching Warhol's Dracula movie i recorded off of USA Network back in the day

Bownzinho

Everything, Everywhere, All At Once. I found it very enjoyable and it’s easily the craziest family story I’ve ever seen in my life