• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The last movie you saw

TwilightBlade

Watched Scream 1 the other day and man that movie is so nostalgic. The mid-1990s energy of that film really captivated me even more than the horror elements. :]

PokemonBattleFanatic-

M3GAN Unrated version,there's some differences between this and the theatrical version but they're both the same for the most part. The movie was still a decent watch,I'm looking forward to seeing the sequel.

PokemonBattleFanatic-

Creed III,Jonathan Majors who was in Ant-Man 3 is also in this film who plays the main antagonist who is apart of Adonis's past. I thought he was a nice addition to the Rocky franchise, I liked some of the new ideas Michael B. Jordan brought here as the director that I never seen in any of the previous films.

Sylvester Stallone wasn't in the movie due to personal reasons regarding the producer but I don't think he would've fit in it at least for this story. The movie overall was decent but I'd have it towards the bottom of my list.

1.Rocky IV
2.Rocky
----------------------
3.Creed II
4.Creed
5.Rocky Balboa
----------------------
6.Rocky III
7.Rocky II
----------------------
8.Creed III
9.Rocky V

Ryker101

Last week I saw Quantumania. I liked it, especially the quantum realm itself and Kang. He was really menacing as an antagonist and stole every scene he was in. But he was mistreated at the end. I’m really keen to see more of his variants in the future.

I think the supporting characters were alright. Janet being given the focus makes sense given her circumstances but Cassie was kinda annoying. Her and Scott’s relationship could’ve been fleshed out better and feels like it gets lost under all the noise. Also the ending was pretty anticlimactic, especially for a 3rd movie in a trilogy

Pokefan_1987

Avid Pokemon TCG Card collector.
Ant-Man 2 weekends ago. It's ok but not exactly a favorite hero of mine.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Mississippi Burning. An absolutely chilling movie. 8/10

PokemonBattleFanatic-

Scream 6, the movie was fine without Neve Campbell, lot of gory kills in this one, the first half was good but the second half started getting real stupid and goofy.

Dark_King25

Shillmon Defender
Creed. 3 was spectacular it's really nice that it had a lot of anime references

Ryker101

Saw creed 3 last week. It’s alright I guess. I haven’t watched any rocky movies so that’s probs why. But Michael B. Jordan and Jonathon Majors especially were great in their roles. Their last fight could’ve used more buildup tho

SunGodNika1997

You can call me Tanner.
A couple of films I watched over the weekend:

1. Your Name - Been meaning to see this for a while, but finally jumped on it due to recommendation from another user (thanks, @Dark_King25). Such a unique premise for a film, with an unorthodox, yet really excellent love story. Definitely shed tears multiple times throughout. Would easily recommend for anime fans or even fans of romance in general.

2. Everything Everywhere All At Once - Yeah, a bit late to this party as well. Not usually a fan of the Oscars, but after having watched it for myself, it makes me happy that such a bizarre film won best picture. Such an off the wall sci-fi-comedy that also managed to weave in an incredibly heartfelt story. Might not be the most digestible film for some, but if you’re willing to go along for the ride, it will be well worth it. Gives me hope for the future of the film industry.

SunGodNika1997

You can call me Tanner.
Just watched American Psycho for the first time last night. Been on my watchlist for a while because of the ubiquity (and the memes, tbh), but glad I finally got around to it. It was definitely a trip, but I see why it's become such a cult classic. Patrick Bateman is such an interesting character to follow, and the fact that you're not sure if you can even trust everything you've seen from his POV for the entire movie makes it that much more intriguing.

Will also say, Patrick Bateman definitely belongs on the list of characters people idolize, but shouldn't, along with the likes of The Joker, Tyler Durden, and Rick Sanchez. Even ignoring his murderous tendencies, dude is a walking red flag, and clearly hates women to an uncomfortable degree. Not to mention he's a Reaganite yuppie, but the film's point is to lampoon that lifestyle.

Overall, really enjoyed it, and I feel like I might get even more out of a rewatch.

Last edited: