• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Last Two Games You Played MERGE

Phsy-Spark

your wish is my strong recommendation
Another pretty simple game from me, but more simpler than my last one. You just think of what the last two games would be like if they merged. Like so:

Sonic Colors+Pokemon Red.
CATCH ALL THE HEDGEHOGS!

SEE? Simpler, way more than my last game.

All SPPf rules apply, have fun.

Sonic Battle + Golden Sun: The Lost Age

Emerl: *Whooping Dullahan*

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Super Smash Bros 3DS + Hyrule Warriors

Endless Violence Galore!

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Chess + Pokemon X

The most boring Pokemon game.. Ever

MonMonCandie

Radio - On Air!
^ LOL I can only imagine what the chess pieces would look like. xD

As for me: Theatrhythm Final Fantasy + Pokemon X. I would love to see a Pokemon rhythm game! ;)

AlxK9207

Creative Co-Author
Bad Eggs Online 2 + Ginormo Sword

Imagine those Bad Eggs using oversized swords and magic spells, instead of just those wacky weapons!

Phsy-Spark

your wish is my strong recommendation
Golden Sun: The Lost Age (I will never not play this game...)+ Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories

Isaac, wielding the mythical Sold Blade, and his friends, Garet, with a Knight's Shield, and Ivan, with the Shaman's Rod, travel into a strange castle in search of Isaac's friend, Felix, and the King.

THIS IS REALLY DEEP.

Crystagon

Pokemon X + Castlevania: Curse of Darkness

...Well, I now have 721 different types of Innocent Devils at my orders!
and I can steal from trainers