• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Last Two Games You Played MERGE

matthew11

8000 MMR
Pokemon Black 2 + Castlevania Harmony of Dissonance

Nate has arrived outside the castle, with a Pokeball attached to the tip of his whip, the Pokemon Killer, to save Yancy from the evil Colress. Along side him is Hugh, the spiky-haired ninja, searching for what he cannot find; his younger sister's Floating Shoes.

Pink Harzard

So majestic
Super Smash Brawl + Pokémon Y

Mega Mewtwo Y just defeated Master Hand and Crazy Hand, hands down.

Sethern

[Insert Cool Title]
Star Wars knights of the old republic, and Skyrim.

I used to be an adventurer like you, but then I took a blaster in the knee.

Wow this makes so much sense! The magic people use is just actually the force, and in Star Wars there are many species. It's scary how well this works.

Neosonic97

Fastest thing Alive
Pokemon ORAS Special Demo + Super Smash Bros 3DS
Sonic used Super Sonic! It's super effective on the Enemy Pac-Man, Megaman and Mario!
Mario Fainted! Pac-Man Fainted! Megaman Fainted!

Erron Black

The Outlaw
Pokemon X + Mario Kart 8

The best DLC pack ever. PIKACHU CAN DRIVE? WAIT HERE'S LUCARIO! OH WOW AND THE POKEMON TRAINER!

Pancham4life

I am Shadow the Pup!
Pokemon Emerald (doing a nuzlocke) + ORAS demo...

Yeah... The worlds first 3D GBA game?

Not much I can make...

SilverChiko

Protect The Smiles!
Pokemon Alpha Sapphire + Pokemon X

Pokemon Alpha X

KALOS SEQUEL CONFIRMED!

Phsy-Spark

your wish is my strong recommendation
Golden Sun: The Lost Age + Sonic Generations.

Ohh! One of the rival fights could be Alex, another Felix, and I have no clue about the other one. Modern Sonic would be Matthew and Classic would be Issac.

PLATFORMING RPG OH MAN. Wait that exsists.