• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The latest movie & music question

X

xiccibanx

I'm sorry I'm a bit slow on with the Pokemon issue... but was the latest Pokemon movie ever got released in the US? Or will there be plans for it to be released here? I really wanted to see it...

Also, does anyone know where I can access some of the new songs I've been hearing on the new Pokemon episodes? (Like the openings and stuff)

Raevell

If you are talking about movie 8 it has not been released yet over here. I don't have any idea if they will, I would assume so though.

This is the best site for pokemon music, hope you find what you're looking for!
*Link Removed*

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
On the topic of animé music, have they released any more bg tracks from Advanced Generation? The ones I'm particulary interested in are the likes of the Regi-trio battle theme, the land/sky/sea legendary battle theme and the Magma/Aqua battle theme. I've never been able to find anything outside the tracks released on the first AG cd to contain background music. Eveything else, especially the early Kanto stuff, seems to be abundant :/

Yamato-san

I own the 5th gen
Gravy said:
On the topic of animé music, have they released any more bg tracks from Advanced Generation? The ones I'm particulary interested in are the likes of the Regi-trio battle theme, the land/sky/sea legendary battle theme and the Magma/Aqua battle theme. I've never been able to find anything outside the tracks released on the first AG cd to contain background music. Eveything else, especially the early Kanto stuff, seems to be abundant :/

You forgot Champion Road (that wasn't released either, right?). Now that one kicks ass.