• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Latinos Club

pokefan90

<<Evil???
Aprooved by PsiUmbreon

This is a place for Latinos and people who like latinos

Wether youre:
Mexican, Chicano, Puerto Rican, Boriqua, South American, Central American, Spanish, You name it, youre in!

You may also join if you like latinos

Wether:

You think latinos are hot
You think latinos are cool
You like spanish spanish language
Or you just plain wanna mingle with Latinos:D

Rules
All SPPF rules apply
Try to be on topic
You may post in spanish, but it is required to give an english shortened version
You may not spam
Be nice
No racist comments
No prejudist comments
Anyone can make topics
Give reasonable time to get your topic answered
Have fun!​

Owners:
pokefan90= call me ernesto or ernie if you like
CO-owners:
Navneet
Nintandy
Lucarioso

Members:
badfoo4
Lucario,the mastermind
XxM!styxX
BugLoverCody
Mythic Mist
contester Ccbueno
Latiaslvr
Bandgeek101
core unit
Toge-chan
je suis meilleur
pokemon master alan
Shiny Salamance
ztarmie11
D-Syfer
Miltonic

Become a member today!

Last edited:

Nintandy

The Lost Mareep
Hey, since I'm your friend and all, I'll assist. Could I be Co-owner please? I'll assist with general rules and club security. We can snazz up the front page :). I'm a respecter of all people, so I should fit in fine and keep things in order.

pokefan90

<<Evil???
Lucarioso, you are now CO-owner.

Nintandy, You are Now CO-owner.

Nice to see you guys:)

Nintandy

The Lost Mareep
Thanks :) give me a task and I'll assist. I wish us all the best of luck for success!

pokefan90

<<Evil???
Ok so Nintandy, youre a good banner makier right? Then how's about designing a banner for us?

Lucarioso, you can help me with ranking:)

pokefan90

<<Evil???
Sorry for the double post, I have made some new banners to make this club a little more noticable lol:

FeelTheHeat.jpg

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m177/pokefan90/SIGS/FeelTheHeat.jpg

cometothebeachandjoin.jpg

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m177/pokefan90/SIGS/cometothebeachandjoin.jpg

I'll add them to the First Post, but they have yet to be aprooved by the MODs OK?

Topic, do you think that latinos are overpopulating the US?
Nah, I believe the US is UNDERpopulated:p

~Lucario Master~

Can I join, most of my friends are Hispanic and Latino. I got friends that are Salvadorian, Dominacin, Puerto Rican, and more.

Navneet

**Legendary Maven**
one and only(Navneet)

Hey Ernie,u know me from Creators Club,so can i be a Co-Owner.I have lotsssssssss of Mexican Friends.They are all cool Gangster and all...lol...So can i Co.
Thank bud

Mythic Mist

Indecent Exposure
GASP! There are other Latino Males that like Pokemon?!?!

:)

BugLoverCody

Drowns in Cultness
Howdy fellas! I'd like to join, since I feel comfortable with all people who have joined. I'm not even 1% Latino, but I think Latinos are cool (and some Letino girls are hot!)
I wanna learn Spanish, but I think next year will be better, since I'm leading quite a busy life at university this year... Anyways, I hope I'm in!

Brettt

satirist
cool, Cody, i'm glad your here, and you too navneet, welcome, even though you're not officially in, yet welcome anyways

Nintandy

The Lost Mareep
I will get around to making you a banner soon. I need sizes though lol. Any particular designs you might want?

Brettt

satirist
ya i will make banner soon too, i just figured out how to make stuff on paint big w00t, and nintandy, ernie has few ideas for banners already, i have seen em the fire one is the coolest

pokefan90

<<Evil???
GASP! There are other Latino Males that like Pokemon?!?!
:)
Of course there are:p, me, my 12 yr old cusin, and if youre latino, then you:D
Welcome to the club, I will add you to the first post:)

Hey Ernie,u know me from Creators Club,so can i be a Co-Owner.I have lotsssssssss of Mexican Friends.They are all cool Gangster and all...lol...So can i Co.
Thank bud
I have made ou co-owner :), yup, lots of mexicans like to be all cholo:D, it's just funny really:). I have many cholo friends aswell lol.

Howdy fellas! I'd like to join, since I feel comfortable with all people who have joined. I'm not even 1% Latino, but I think Latinos are cool (and some Letino girls are hot!)
I wanna learn Spanish, but I think next year will be better, since I'm leading quite a busy life at university this year... Anyways, I hope I'm in!
Well since you think latinos are cool, and latinas are hot, then youre in:D! Spanish takes a while to learn, there are far more rules and it's over complicated, but you can easily learn enough to understand it, like I learned enough french:D

I will get around to making you a banner soon. I need sizes though lol. Any particular designs you might want?
Well if you make a layered one of Ho-oh's and sais"Join The Latinos Club" Then that would be awsome:).

ya i will make banner soon too, i just figured out how to make stuff on paint big w00t, and nintandy, ernie has few ideas for banners already, i have seen em the fire one is the coolest
You like my fire one? Thanx:D, I made it myself, but people say they like the beach one better so IDK lol.

Come and join everyone! It's what's chido around here:D!

BugLoverCody

Drowns in Cultness
I already know French (I've got a Sorbonne II diploma) and Latin from school, will those make things easier?

BTW, are you latino Pokefan90? From which country?

pokefan90

<<Evil???
I'm Mexican, from Acapulco, Guerrero Mexico.

And yes they will make things easier lol. Spanish made french easyer:D

BugLoverCody

Drowns in Cultness
I'm glad!
Mexican, eh? That's interesting! Is Acapulco as cool and picturesque as people imagine it to be? It's usually referred to in TV shows as a beautiful resort town with great beaches and girls!

PS: Do you look Latino too? I mean, dark hair/skin and brown eyes? Oris this just a stereotype we got about Mexicans?