• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Lazy Effect machinima

Scriptor Scorpio

Science Hero
The Lazy Effect

Note: if I was mistaken for placing this here, please let me know but from what I understand from the rules of several forums, I should post it here. So without further ado...

Mods, I saw that you may not advertise for your own forum or website, so I figured linking to the work itself is allowed. If I'm wrong, let me know and I'll remove the link for the latest episode two lines down;)

New roles read on! Extending the deadline due to a lack of auditions.

The fandom for this non-profit machinima is that of Mass Effect, but really anyone can enjoy it (if it's your kind of humor).

The Lazy Effect is about an odd guy named Lazy who discovers he can't die. At least, not permanently. What follows is a series of wacky adventures shown through machinima and quirky voice acting.

The new Phenton, Shade and Thomas character trailers can be found here:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=hA6z0EBdXzE

www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6gOmij9mt8&list=UUUcYN4JbnvU4QheMCZyoF1Q

www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBe2HICeF9o&feature=youtu.be

And check out my account/channel that posted it to see the 17 episodes that have been made so far (15 with people from this very forum!)

Think this is some rookie's very bad mass effect parody? Think again! The Lazy Effect: Episode 17: The Landing

Well, if you compare it to the professionally made games... that's not really fair, is it?

Fifth rollcall! second try

One-time role: Quarian operator (speak with a professional tone and a Russian or East European accent; the quarian voice filter will be applied by myself)

Quarian operator: Unknown ship inbound, prepare to fire!

Naeli (distressed, reciting quickly): This is Naeli’Tium nar Shellen, requesting permission to dock and help fight the geth!

Quarian operator: Please verify this, young pilgrim.

Naeli (stately, solemnly): For far too long, I have not seen my people. For far too long, I have been adrift in the empty quarters of the stars. But though I’ve never felt the touch of our homeworld’s soil, I long for my people’s embrace upon my return.

Quarian operator: Permission granted. Go to exterior docking cradle 7 at these coordinates. We embrace you Naeli’Tium and welcome home.

New side character that will appear more often as the series gets near the ending: Zaeed2, a gruff mysterious figure, that is nonetheless very protective of 'Crazy', a deranged woman that can track the guy she's obsessed with: Lazy.

Zaeed2 (cautious, yet gruff): We shouldn’t stay here for too long.

Crazy (so creepy!): Laaaaazyyyyy…

Zaeed2 (warning): Command said no contact. If the geth catch onto our presence, we’ll be dead before we can stretch a limb.

Crazy stays silent.

Zaeed2 (more caring): Did you take your injections? They make your mind clearer.

Crazy (so creepy!): They empty your head…

Zaeed2 (cryptic): Some of us would see that as an improvement. *beat* They’re moving.

Zaeed2 (observing): Their ride will be here soon. Better get on it.

Crazy (creepy confident): I’ll find him. I alwayssss track him down.

Zaeed2 (reminding): It’ll only take you a while, won’t it. Come on.

Note: Any machinima actors are also welcome, as are people with other certain skills (to be able to machinima act for the series requires owning one or more of the games and downloading MSI Afterburner to record things in the games I can't).

Send your audition along with your forum name to: InventorOfTheBizarreProductions@hotmail.com

Deadline: 23rd of January 2015.

Last edited:

Scriptor Scorpio

Science Hero
Bumping this thread if that's alright, I really need at least a voice actress for future episodes and more voice talent would be greatly appreciated.

Scriptor Scorpio

Science Hero
Second roll-call: voice actors recruitment

The fandom for this non-profit machinima is that of Mass Effect, but really anyone can enjoy it (if it's your kind of humor).

The Lazy Effect is about an odd guy named Lazy who discovers he can't die. At least, not permanently. What follows is a series of wacky adventures shown through machinima and quirky voice acting.

The trailer can be found here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tBaVnkExbk

Two first episodes only featuring Lazy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFZp9BzJhoA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOB2dvVGsSY

Two ‘trial episodes’ have already been put on Youtube before I made the trailer, but they didn’t feel quite right. I decided using solely the Mass Effect 3 multiplayer with live monologuing wasn’t gonna cut it (it would almost feel like a let’s play) and thus I played through the entire Mass Effect trilogy, made saves at almost every turn with a custom Shepard and I also started working on my editing skills and voice acting. With an amazing team of three voice actresses, we produced two more episodes before college exams (causing a Winter Stop until February), which can be found here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puCWgCAyRPg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfDDMHHS2fY With a casting call at the end with tries at voicing alien races… Yeah:p

I’ve been a writer for more than a decade, but I didn’t write scripts that often, seeing as there was nobody to make a movie or series out of them. Nevertheless, oddball comedy has always been one of my favorite things to write, while mixing in a good plot and plenty of action. I’m so far very pleased with my team and what we’ve been making^^

The idea is to produce a new episode every two weeks or month; depending on the editing, scriptwriting and filming required and my own voice work needing to get done; so take that time schedule into account for when you audition and you get picked.

Also, though you can audition for one role or multiple ones, depending on your voice and performance you could be asked to play the role of a different character or even a new character altogether.

Now, I’ve been planning to introduce more characters (big plot twists coming soon), so in order to expand the cast, I need voice actors to voice these new characters, naturally. To this effect, I wrote a few introductory scenes for these characters, though they are subject to change as the story goes on, but I wanted to make sure I found voice actors in time for them and they give you a good idea of what they’re like and how they should sound. They are:

Note: The roles of Lazy and Frey are already filled, their lines are there to give you an idea of what your character is responding to.

Sinners: characters who are based on six of the seven sins; four of those six are set to appear in The Lazy Effect

Phenton Phase

Sin: Greed
Personality: Only works for money and own continued existence, steals things from every victim AND client, loves tricking people (especially with her gender), likes mystery

Lazy: Hey, can I ask you something?
Phenton: For a bit of the good stuff. *gestures for money*
Lazy: Eh sure, here.
Phenton: Thank you. Yes.
Lazy: Eh, okay. Do you know where I can find Phenton Phase, the mercenary?
Phenton: Payment upfront.
Lazy: Eh sigh, fine. Here.
Phenton: 335, 336, 337 credits. All there. Yes.
Lazy: … Can you tell me where he is?
Phenton *gestures for more money*
Lazy: … Here!
Phenton: Thanks. No idea.
Lazy: Okay, can I get my money back? I need to find this guy.
Phenton: Don’t think so.
Lazy: What’s your problem?
Phenton: Give me money and I’ll tell you. If you want to find Phenton.
Lazy: … Here. Now tell me.
Phenton: I’m Phenton, the female mercenary. How can I help you?
Lazy: … Give me some of this *gestures* and I’ll tell you.
Phenton: Haha kid. *pulls gun* How deep are your pockets?

Thomas More

Sin: Gluttony
Personality: hoarder of bullets, food, etc; very possessive, paranoid, grim view of the world, is used to fending for himself; does seem to want to help people, but expects backstabbing

Lazy: I’m out of ammo and I’m pinned down, do you have some?
Thomas: No. I’m gonna get some more. *gets ammo and gets back*
Lazy: Can I have some ammo now?
Thomas: No.
Lazy: Why not?
Thomas: What if I run out of ammo?
Lazy: You go get more ammo?
Thomas: You go get your own ammo!
Lazy: I’m pinned down!
Thomas: You know, the kids in Africa would be overjoyed if they were in your luxurious position.
Lazy: Those are some pretty weird kids.

Asura Langley

Sin: Wrath
Personality: Sadistic, easy to anger, physically and verbally aggressive, revels in killing and wounding (especially Lazy), self-righteous, self-destructive without regard for own or anyone else’s safety

Asura: Are you… eating my sandwich? I’m gonna smash your face!
Lazy: What? No, this is my sandwich.
Asura: Oh, okay… Wanna have a bite out of my sandwich?
Lazy: Eh, sure? *takes a bite*
Asura: Did you just eat my food!
Lazy: What, but you…
Asura: Wraaaaaah!
Lazy: Aaaaah!

Shade Freude

Sin: Envy
Personality: Needy, narcissistic, has little appreciation for what he has (biotic talents, friends, attention, possessions), sticks to the most successful people only to hate them

Shade: You are such an idiot, you couldn’t shoot something with that sniper rifle if you had auto lock-on.
Lazy: Fine, you be the sniper, I’ll be the spotter.
Shade: You couldn’t spot a thing even if it was highlighted in red.
Lazy: Do you want to be the spotter?
Shade: No.
Lazy: The sniper?
Shade: No.
Lazy: Are you going to stop complaining?
Shade: Nope.

Foreman Epps

Personality: Quiet, hard worker, a lot of patience, high pain resistance, follows orders

Frey: What are you doing with that harpoon gun?

Foreman: … I’ve been waiting a long time for this. I was silent all this time and now… Stand still you!

Alien characters

(I might need to do voice modification for some, so you don’t have to do that; but they do talk in a certain way and tone that I’m looking for; also, their personality should be reflected in your voice)

Karn

Race: batarian (see link for an example of what their voices are like)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkchIaQQTsc

Personality: Holds to a code of honor, polite, educated, only gets annoyed by one human: Lazy

Lazy: Wait… so you don’t want to kill me? I thought all batarians hated humans.

Karn: Not all of us do. I understand how much the Hegemony was at fault and I also understand the humans of this generation cannot be blamed for what happened then. But I still want to kill you.

Dary

Race: vorcha (see link for an example of what their voices are like; do note that this vorcha must sound much more educated and intelligent than his kin)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a30rzZaBbPY

Personality: Wise, pessimistic because of the way his kind are treated and the ‘freak’ he is to them, pragmatic, deadpan snarker

Lazy: *watches Dary flaming enemies* Huh, vermin killing pests, how ironic.

Dary: And you’re an idiot outsmarting morons. As long as I’m on the killing side of this thing, hold the wisecracks.

‘Naeli’

Race: Quarian (see link for an example of what their voices are like; it’s the tall helmeted woman, not the round breathing alien, for non-ME fans)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtS_LqNQuQ0

For the scene with the asari (small one-time role) and female quarian that inspired this character:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9Jap6rJsCo

Personality: Clumsy, loyal, naïve, hard worker, akward, inexperienced due to young age, looks up to her employer or caretaker instinctively

Note: Small one-time role for someone who can voice an asari (and maybe future asari roles).

Lazy: Is there a problem here?
Asari: No problem, just working out a contract of indentured servitude.
Lazy: *looks at female quarian* She’s a slave?
Asari: No, she’s…
Lazy: I’ll buy her, how much?
Naeli: Thank you, thank you so much. 30,000 credits, I don’t know if…
Lazy: There you go *hands 30,000 credits*
Asari: Okay?
Lazy: Now, I’m hiring you because I need you to do something very important… Can you give me a hand, my back is killing me.
Naeli: I’m sorry, what?
Lazy: *points to back*
Naeli: Eh, sure? *rubs back*
Lazy: Ah, much better, thanks. Anyway bye.
Naeli: Wait, my contract, this isn’t… *runs after Lazy*

Note: Any machinima actors are also welcome, as are people with other certain skills (to be able to machinima act for the series requires owning one or more of the games and downloading Bandicam to record things in the games I can't).

Any audio-only format that can be used in Windows Movie Maker and has a decent size for its length will be accepted, though be sure the quality is high enough, otherwise we can’t hear how good you are.

Send your audition along with your forum name to: InventorOfTheBizarreProductions@hotmail.com

Deadline: 31th December at midnight sharp. Because I can:p

Scriptor Scorpio

Science Hero
Hello everyone,

still looking for at least one additional voice actress, but meanwhile take a look at Episode 05:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXy4KEoulxw

I've had a lot of unexpected delays, but finally it's here! It has taken a long time, since I also had exams in January and had to study for them in December, so to say it's good to back and ready to stick to our bi-weekly schedule, is an understatement.

Scriptor Scorpio

Science Hero
For the guys that auditioned before on this forum, you can audition for these roles. Sent a mail to you all before, but since I didn't get any replies, I'm not taking any chances and holding auditions right now. Need several voice actors for these... So here goes...

Note: Wow, lots of extras I've got planned for the next six episodes... Might extend the deadline for later roles, but make no mistake: if your audition is only so-so and you're the only auditionee... You're not hired and I rather do the line myself. Seeing as how this place is brimming with talent though, I'm confident I'll hear some great auditions.

One-time role: Guard (will ask you to do the lines of future guards if you're good and available)

Guard scans Lazy.

Guard: Hold on, this thing says you’re dead, Jack.

Lazy: Yeah, I get that a lot, don’t worry about it.

Lazy walks on as the guard shrugs.

Guard (mutters): Thrice in one year…

Three-time roles: Perverted guy and Sensible guy (do note the sexually tinted humor, if you're not okay with that).

Perverted guy (convinced): Oh, he’s a regular Bang-bang Bond the Third.

Sensible guy (trying to see how naïve his friend is): You don’t really believe all that stuff about the Shepards, right?

Perverted guy (slightly insulted, yet unwavering in him being convinced): Believe? I got proof!

Sensible guy (curious yet skeptical): What kind of proof?

Perverted guy (picking up on the curiosity and baiting his friend into continuing the topic): Look, do you wanna hear what I pieced together, or not?

Sensible guy (quickly giving in): Fine, go ahead.

Perverted guy (quickly going over the ‘basics’): So, you already heard about Sha’ira the Consort, Ashley Williams, Jack, Tali’Zorah and Miranda Lawson, right?

Sensible guy (calm, then amazed): Wait, the first two were a while ago, but he’s slept with all three in six months while being detained?

Perverted guy (nailing the punchline): Oh no, befooore he was detained.

Sensible guy (dropping his amazement for continued skepticism): What? Yeah right.

Perverted guy (merrily continuing): His sister ain’t a pushover either. Kaidan Alenko, Liara T’Soni, Jacob Taylor, Garrus Vakarian and Thane Krios. And don’t get me started on how Kelly Chambers fits into all this.

Sensible guy (affirming his earlier suspicions about his friend’s sanity): You have serious issues, man.

One-time role: Alien (may be salarian, asari, or batarian or turian if you can mimic the last two (might need voice modulation for the turian))

Lazy (curious and suspicious): Eh hello, have you seen a small, green rodent with six whiskers that can eat through anything and has a deadly odor?

Alien (sounding worried): No…

Lazy (first sounding like an oddball, then like he was being serious): Ha, me neither. *quickly looks around* Just let me know when you do.

One-time role: Salesman (really sell the one line!)

Lazy: I’m Lazy and this is my favorite store on the Citadel.

Salesman: … Get out.

One-time role: Saleswoman

Lazy (polite): Hello, I’m looking to buy some flowers for a girl I like.

Saleswoman (excited): Oh, if it’s an asari, you can buy her the Aphrodite Flower. If she’s turian, there’s the strong and thorny Venus trap. Batarian, the Janus Daffodil. Hanar? Water weed. Quarian? Crystal bonsai. Volus? Roun-roun hatchling. Elcor? Anchor Tulip. Drell, Ganymedes garlic. Vorcha? Try feeding her first. Salarian and she’s a dalatrass? Well, good luck.

Lazy (deadpan): Eh, just human.

Saleswoman (disappointed, thinking ‘boring plain human?’): Human? Well, you could buy her plain, boring daisies.

Lazy (intrigued, extrapolating with his weird random logic): Daisy? Rhymes with Lazy! I’ll call her that.

Saleswoman (thinking I’m gonna ignore that’): Eh yeah, so you want to buy some? I’ll put it on your account, Jack.

Lazy (polite): Yes please. You sell pets too?

One-time role: Gimp commander, Gimp squad members (think Power Rangers meets GI Joe for an over the top military speak parody)

Gimp commander: Listen up men, who are we?

Gimp squad: Gimp squad, sir!

Gimp commander: What is our mission?

Gimp squad: To kick *** and remain fabulous!

Gimp commander: Exactly! Now move out!

One-time roles: C-sec officer #1 and C-sec officer #2

Lazy (musing): Today I don’t feel like doing anything, I just want to lay in my…

C-sec officer #1 (stern): Sir, you can’t fish here.

Lazy (slightly mocking): Why not, who are you, the citadel police?

C-sec officer #1 (deadpan): Yes. Yes we are.

C-sec officer #2 (good cop routine): Now if you’ll excuse us, Jack, but we need you to leave.

Lazy (confused): Why does everyone keep calling me that? I’m…

C-sec officer #1 (very threatening in a comical way): Are you saying you took the identity of Jack Harper and somehow fooled all our biometric scans? After cleaning out your account?

Lazy (shoddy acting): No, no not at all…

C-sec officer #2 (good cop again): Then, mister Harper, I would like to ask you to leave. And let us confiscate that fishing rod. Where did you get one anyway?

Lazy (shrugging): What can I say, I’m L… I mean Jack Harper.

C-sec officer #1 (uncaring): Whatever, go somewhere else, it’s almost the end of my shift.

One-time role: Bartender.

Bartender (bluntly): Pick your poison.

Lazy (confidently, yet missing the point): Yeah, that’d be a good one to start. I can handle everything.

Bartender: *shrugs* If you say so, have one of these.

One-time role: Garrus (impersonated); this includes doing your own voice modulation to get the Garrus Vakarian voice.

Garrus: Could you show me to the bathroom.

One-time role: Mercenary #1.

Mercenary #1: Would I be standing here if I were?

Lazy: Good point… *suddenly goes all shifty-eyed* Unless that’s what you want people to think.

Mercenary #1: Do you need a bullet to shut it?

Lazy: Déjà… *look from the mercenary* Going.

One-time roles: Cerberus Trooper #1 and Cerberus Trooper #2

Cerberus Trooper #1: Phenton Phase, surrender now. We have orders to bring you in at any cost.

Lazy (stating the obvious): Was there something you forgot to mention?

Cerberus Trooper #2: Wait a minute, that’s Lazy, he’s even more valuable!

Phenton Phase (dry): I could ask you the same question.

Might have more roles in a week or so, so watch your mail (if you're hired this time or before) and the forum for updates.

Note: Any machinima actors are also welcome, as are people with other certain skills (to be able to machinima act for the series requires owning one or more of the games and downloading Bandicam to record things in the games I can't).

Any audio-only format that can be used in Windows Movie Maker and has a decent size for its length will be accepted, though be sure the quality is high enough, otherwise we can’t hear how good you are.

Send your audition along with your forum name to: InventorOfTheBizarreProductions@hotmail.com (and please mention what forum you're from and with what name you wish to be credited).

Deadline: 10th of March. Your auditions, if you are accepted, also count as your actual lines for the episode, because of the one-time nature.

Scriptor Scorpio

Science Hero
New note: now still hiring a load of extras! Male and female!

The Lazy Effect

Third roll-call part 2: voice actors recruitment

The trailer can be found here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tBaVnkExbk

And check out my account/channel that posted it to see the 6 episodes that have been made so far.

Note: Wow, lots of extras I've got planned for the next five episodes... The deadline is extended for later roles, but make no mistake: if your audition is only so-so and you're the only auditionee... You're not hired and I rather do the line myself. Seeing as how this place is brimming with talent though, I'm confident I'll hear some great auditions.

One-time role: Gimp commander, Gimp squad members (think Power Rangers meets GI Joe for an over the top military speak parody)

Gimp commander: Listen up men, who are we?

Gimp squad: Gimp squad, sir!

Gimp commander: What is our mission?

Gimp squad: To kick *** and remain fabulous!

Gimp commander: Exactly! Now move out!

One-time role: Omni-rod enthusiast

Enthusiast (like well, an enthusiast of omni-fishing-rods): Wow, how did you get the latest, superspecial invisible omni-rod!

Lazy: Money?

Enthusiast (dumbfounded admiring (as he doesn't have this awesome thing called 'money') in a humorous fashion): Wow, you're so lucky.

Lazy (musing): Today I don’t feel like doing anything, I just want to lay in my…

C-sec officer #2 (good cop routine): Now if you’ll excuse us, Jack, but we need you to leave.

C-sec officer #1 (very threatening in a comical way): Are you saying you took the identity of Jack Harper and somehow fooled all our biometric scans? After cleaning out your account?

C-sec officer #2 (good cop again): Then, mister Harper, I would like to ask you to leave. And let us confiscate that fishing rod. Where did you get one anyway?

C-sec officer #1 (uncaring): Whatever, go somewhere else, it’s almost the end of my shift.

Lazy (confidently, yet missing the point): Yeah, that’d be a good one to start. I can handle everything.

One-time role: Garrus (impersonated); this includes doing your own voice modulation to get the Garrus Vakarian voice.

Lazy: Good point… *suddenly goes all shifty-eyed* Unless that’s what you want people to think.

Cerberus Trooper #1: Phenton Phase, surrender now. We have orders to bring you in at any cost.

Send your audition along with your forum name to: InventorOfTheBizarreProductions@hotmail.com (and please mention what forum you're from and with what name you wish to be credited).

Deadline: 25th of March. Your auditions, if you are accepted, also count as your actual lines for the episode, because of the one-time nature.

Scriptor Scorpio

Science Hero
Also, letting everyone know that Gimp commander, gimp squad, enthusiast and both Cerberus troopers may also be voiced by women, since I think it would be very interesting^^

Scriptor Scorpio

Science Hero

Scriptor Scorpio

Science Hero
New note: now still, STILL hiring a load of extras! Male and female!

The Lazy Effect

Third roll-call part 3: voice actors recruitment

Think this is some rookie's very bad mass effect parody? Think again! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mF-ju9-vZS8

Well, if you compare it to the professionally made games... that's not really fair, is it?

Note: Wow, lots of extras I've got planned for the next four episodes... The deadline is extended for later roles, but make no mistake: if your audition is only so-so and you're the only auditionee... You're not hired and I rather do the line myself. Seeing as how this place is brimming with talent though, I'm confident I'll hear some great auditions.

One-time role: Omni-rod enthusiast

Enthusiast (like well, an enthusiast of omni-fishing-rods): Wow, how did you get the latest, superspecial invisible omni-rod!

Lazy: Money?

Enthusiast (dumbfounded admiring (as he doesn't have this awesome thing called 'money') in a humorous fashion): Wow, you're so lucky.

Deadline: 7th of April. Your auditions, if you are accepted, also count as your actual lines for the episode, because of the one-time nature.

Scriptor Scorpio

Science Hero

Scriptor Scorpio

Science Hero

Scriptor Scorpio

Science Hero

Scriptor Scorpio

Science Hero

Scriptor Scorpio

Science Hero
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uX425N5Jzxc&index=14&list=PLjTQze8cMwHzJMbZ-mlfNskqw_l1r0OFm

It's episode 13! So... thoughts?^^ We've come a long way, that's for sure:)

I'll throw it out there: is anyone interested in voicing a female role? Let me know.

One-episode role: Alt.Kelly (for an alternate universe episode)
Note: flirtatious and very friendly + in a casual relationship with Alt.Lazy who is charming, but distant and a workaholic

Alt.Kelly (professional, for a flirtatious individual like herself): The Illusive Man has requested an audience with you, Captain.

Alt.Lazy (warmer): Very well. Miss Gates, the bridge is yours.

Later, when Kelly is lying with Lazy.

Alt.Lazy (warm, yet distant): Let’s see how the Shepards are doing…

Alt.Kelly (thinking it was just gonna be them cuddling): Ehm, okay…

Alt.Lazy (explaining): That’s the signal. The swap has been successful.

Alt.Kelly (romantic): Seems like they’re doing fine without you. Now we can…

Alt.Lazy (ignoring her): I have to check if Liara notices the change, then they have to slip her the cocktail and...

Alt.Kelly (disappointed): I’ll just go. Seems you have more important things on your mind… *leaves*

Note: Any machinima actors are also welcome, as are people with other certain skills (to be able to machinima act for the series requires owning one or more of the games and downloading MSI Afterburner to record things in the games I can't).

Deadline: 15th of October. Your audition, if you are accepted, also counts as your actual lines for the episode, because of the one-time nature.

Scriptor Scorpio

Science Hero

Scriptor Scorpio

Science Hero

Scriptor Scorpio

Science Hero
The first post has been amended! The deadline is the 28th of NOVEMBER, not December. Dreadfully sorry guys and gals:s

Scriptor Scorpio

Science Hero
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIqyOdk8XsI

The Lazy Effect Episode 16 is finally here! As for the Shade auditions, due to the delays I'm now going to select Shade's new voice. Since I'm a week late with that because of the episode's delays, I'm first going to check if the current candidates are still up for it.

Scriptor Scorpio

Science Hero
Last edited:

Scriptor Scorpio

Science Hero
The deadline has been extended to the 23rd of January. Check out the first post for details.