• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The League of Legends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wrightt

Pokemon Master
After my long wait after my mum was shouting at me making I me finish my homework I was able to get back to the game and finish it

Yodajm 2-0 Rose

Was very close game managed to turn it around towards the end

Challenger yodajm vs. Normal Elite Four Rose - 0-2

You don't deserve the badge at all because you made me wait 45 freaking minutes. I'm only giving it to you so I won't have to face you ever again.

It's something called manners. Learn them.

lol, well, mostly none of the gym leaders are on :/

RoseSymphony

Cloud Princess
lol, well, mostly none of the gym leaders are on :/

No, no. I'm talking about we started the battle, he went AFK for 45 minutes, then came back and finished, all without telling me he left.

Whatev. It's a long story and I'm over it. BU

For those of you wondering, the shop is open, and the breeding farm will get right on to pulling out some special and EV trained Pokemon. And if it's a shiny, congrats to you. ;D The general price range for the items are in my sig, while I'll PM you the specifics on what you want. Be sure to specify what you want, so I know if I need to find/check to see if I have it.

---

You step into the warm shop, little Growlithes barking at you for attention, a few Starly sleeping in a cage, and a pen of Mareep and Ponyta grazing in a pen just outside the shop. The walls are lined with goods that are rare and hard to find, each marked with a special price and quantity number. The owner smiles at you from behind the counter. "What can I do for you, bud?"

-Unicorno-

Think Magical!
first off rose you get yoda's badge because he made you wait but it was a reasonable reason
yodajim you get rose's for winning
updated 1s post

RoseSymphony

Cloud Princess
first off rose you get yoda's badge because he made you wait but it was a reasonable reason
yodajim you get rose's for winning
updated 1s post

Already had his badge to begin with. XP No problem though. He had a suitable enough reason, and I'm okay with him now (again). Although something always goes wrong when I face him. DX

EDIT: lol Practice battle. Felt like posting the result for no apparent reason.

RoseSymphony vs. Newly Ground-type formerly Electric-type and even before that Bug-type Gym Leader yodajm - 3-0

lol One of my Pokemon was a total mofo and wiped out half his team with its epicness. XD gg

So now I have... 5 badges still. XD But I won yodajm's twice, that's gotta count for somethin'.

Last edited:

-Unicorno-

Think Magical!
since it was a test battle 1 point for rose and thats it
EDIT:I updated the first post with badges i made
i know they are meh
charminion can you do "white be gone" to them
EDIT:they are to big to post so i will put em in a spoiler in this post until BG is removed
here
toxic badge
http://i54.*******.com/dq2blg.png

italic badge
http://i56.*******.com/346wzrc.png

Last edited:

RoseSymphony

Cloud Princess
Meh, we need some new faces to challenge the League besides ourselves. Things are starting to get a little boring around here. ;) I'm afraid no one's gonna get to my E4 room anytime soon. D:

-Unicorno-

Think Magical!
yeah i agree can you guys pm some people you know

Wrightt

Pokemon Master
Having problems reaching tyranitar since he or she isn't going on here.

Is it possible I could battle someone else? And also we should make it more clear on the first post that there is an gym leader spot open

-Unicorno-

Think Magical!
@yoda okay about first post
@yoda srry nobody else can battle
if you can invite someone to join then batttle that would work
by the way do you have corey's badge?
updated ffirst ppst

RoseSymphony

Cloud Princess
I would like to make it known that if anyone would like to get in contact with Tyranatar, please contact me. True, he is not on very much, but I do know him irl and I can give him a call if anyone needs a battle.

-Unicorno-

Think Magical!
ok thnx for saying

-Unicorno-

Think Magical!
ok thnx for doing that

What this place needs is a xat chatroom. It's the easiest way to chat and challenge people.

-Unicorno-

Think Magical!
ok can you make one?

Status
Not open for further replies.