• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The League of Legends

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Unicorno-

Think Magical!
so yadajim you won 12 points for the shop and can add the badges as they come

Wrightt

Pokemon Master
Beat SketchySkye's gym 5-0

Then he beat my gym 1-0, very very close match

Wrightt

Pokemon Master
lol, don't reveal my team please, could edit out the pokemon name

RoseSymphony

Cloud Princess
I would like to sign up as an Elite Four Member, please. I only have 3-4 Normal types ready so far, but I can easily train more in a short period of time. It doesn't look like anyone's that close to the E4 anyway. :p If you want me to have a full team ready, though, I can easily re-sign up later (provided that no one steals my spot. D: )

1. RoseSymphony
2. In Sig
3. On this account, 3/1, but I just got this shiny new account, so I've obviously battled more than this.
4. Elite Four
5. Normal-type E4
6. Simplicity Badge

Thank you in advance. :3

-Unicorno-

Think Magical!
2 more points yodajim and 2 for you sketchyskye 2 more badges until the elite four for yodajim

RoseSymphony

Cloud Princess
Thanks for accepting me. If I could, I would like to make a special rule for those who challenge me.

A challenger may only use up to TWO Pokemon that resist/are immune to the Normal-type.

This rule may become more lenient as time passes, but with the prevalence of Rock, Steel, and Ghost-types in the metagame, I'd prefer not to be at a major disadvantage with 6 Normal-types.

RoseSymphony

Cloud Princess
(Sorry for double post)

RoseSymphony vs. Electric Gym Leader Corey - 3-0 (3vs3)

Good game. Donphan kind of killed his team. D: I feel really bad now. No counter-team intended. I mostly had it as a counter to one of my worst enemies, Magnezone, which he ended up... not having. DX Sorry, Corey.

Anywho, I now own one badge: the Shock Badge.

Last edited:

-Unicorno-

Think Magical!
rose you won 2 pys. and i accept your rule

RoseSymphony

Cloud Princess
RoseSymphony vs. Poison Gym Leader Jash - 3-0

Good game. Was thrown off guard by some of his Poke's though. I eventually swept him late-game due to his constant switching.

So that means I have earned by second badge: the Toxic Badge.

RoseSymphony

Cloud Princess
Alright I got rid of the white bg of the Simplicity badge. It wasn't a good quality badge so it was a little difficult to get rid of the white bg. Some of the white bg is still there actually.

LeagueofLegends-Badge-Simplicity.png

lol Yeah I made that on Paint using the splicing skillz I picked up. XD It's basically Marley's hairbow with added stuff I did myself. Uploading it to ******* totally butchered the quality though. Enlarging it didn't help either. :p

RoseSymphony

Cloud Princess
use this as aero badge, edit it if need to.
b4833df3a46425392d4e38ded45145f0.png

...That's... so cool. Did you do that? Do you think you could take my badge design and make it nice and pretty like that? OwO

Tyranatar

I'm back!
my friend Rosesymphony wanted me to join this league as an elite four member so here is my app:
1. Tyranatar
2. 2536-2399-1073
3. 5/0 for heart gold but I have been playing a long while
4. Elite four
5. Rock-type
6. Granite badge

Alright the bg of both badges have been deleted.

LeagueofLegends-Badge-Simplicity2.png

[*IMG]http://i984.photobucket.com/albums/ae326/Charminions/LeagueofLegends-Badge-Simplicity2.png[/IMG]

LeagueofLegends-Badge-Aero.png

[*IMG]http://i984.photobucket.com/albums/ae326/Charminions/LeagueofLegends-Badge-Aero.png[/IMG]

Edit: Lost in a Gym battle with Rose 6-0. She won my badge. Stupid Aqua Jetter screwed my whole team. This is why mono types are a pain :(.

Also I can't accept any gym challenges during the school days (except Friday). I'm busy with school and all. I only have time to be on serebii for about 10 minutes most weekdays. If you want to challenge me then ask on Friday, Saturday, or Sunday. Thanks.

Last edited:

RoseSymphony

Cloud Princess
RoseSymphony vs. Fire Gym Leader Charminions - 6-0

Swept. Good game.

And with that, I now have three badges.

EDIT: Just to clear things up, I had to leave early and I was forced to finish up the battle hastily, so I sent in my () and spammed Aqua Jet so I could finish. No counter-teaming was present, nor intentional. kthnx.

Last edited:

-Unicorno-

Think Magical!
2 more points for rose btw adding badges

Status
Not open for further replies.