• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The League of Legends

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Unicorno-

Think Magical!
also
@yodajim
yes to ur question

-Unicorno-

Think Magical!
ok BTW can you take off the jet badge BG

-Unicorno-

Think Magical!
ok thnx and i thought it was called rendering

RoseSymphony

Cloud Princess
ANNOUNCEMENT: Tomorrow (Friday), I am headed off to Ohio for a little weekend vacation to see the grandparents (despite my desperate rejections of the idea). There is no guarantee I will have internet there, much less Wi-Fi. So, no one can battle me 'til Monday.

That being said, since my days will mostly be spent being bored out of my living wits, I'm taking my DS so that I may finish up any last Pokes for my team. So, at least I'll be a fully functioning Elite Four member by the time I get back, right?

Wrightt

Pokemon Master
Thats means its not possible for me to be the champion by the end of the weekend :(

RoseSymphony

Cloud Princess
Thats means its not possible for me to be the champion by the end of the weekend :(

Oh dear, it seems like you are certainly underestimating me. ;D Even though I use simple Normal-types, I think you might be in for more of a challenge than you'll expect.

Wrightt

Pokemon Master
Normal is the best mono type and the most annoying when battling, espically when you come up against stall normal teams

Also beat The master 1-0, very close game managed to make a come back towards the end

Also if I lose to one elite four member do I have to battle them all again? From my experience this just annoys players

Last edited:
Normal is the best mono type and the most annoying when battling, espically when you come up against stall normal teams

Also beat The master 1-0, very close game managed to make a come back towards the end

Also if I lose to one elite four member do I have to battle them all again? From my experience this just annoys players

true, it annoys me... but I dont know

EDIT: btw im staying thanks to yodajm (he's helping me with the pokes and because I havent had such a great battle since a while :/)

Last edited:

RoseSymphony

Cloud Princess
true, it annoys me... but I dont know

EDIT: btw im staying thanks to yodajm (he's helping me with the pokes and because I havent had such a great battle since a while :/)

Yay! :3

And btw, I might have found someone who might be interested in taking Corey's place. He's in my clan, and in his test battle he used a Fighting mono-type team. A little light bulb went off in my head at that moment. :p I'll PM him and ask him if he's interested.

EDIT: Scratch that. He said he couldn't. :(

Last edited:

Wrightt

Pokemon Master
No need to sign up master since you are an elite four member you can challenge all the gyms without having to sign up again

Wrightt

Pokemon Master
After that a awful debut for my electric gym I am now changing to to ground, I already have 5 of the ground pokes I have in mind so I should be ready to except challenges soon again. So pokey could you change my gym on the first post to ground

Status
Not open for further replies.