• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The League of Legends

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoseSymphony

Cloud Princess
Having trouble getting in contact with the last three Gym Leaders. Megaton I seem to just barely miss, Peters is just flat out starting to ignore me, and I've never been on at the same time as Fetchwell. =_=''' So now what?

Wrightt

Pokemon Master
Fetchwell is never on, Peters should battle you and Megatron will battle probley battle you

RoseSymphony

Cloud Princess
Okay, so by some stroke of unimaginable luck Fetch and I were on at the same time. :3

RoseSymphony vs. Psychic Gym Leader Fetchwell - 3/1 [D/C] but probably would've ended 2-0 or possibly 1-0.

...and that's where all luck ended. The Hax Goddess thought it would be funny to give my staller paralysis hax EIGHTEEN times. That's gotta be some new record. But then she returned the favor by having him miss a crucial attack and giving me an amazing first-turn thaw out from freeze (which again, was due to annoyingly bad luck). Disconnected at his last Poke (dejavu), but this time we both agreed I would've finished him off with the two Pokes I had left rather than waste time with a two page argument that ended up being nothing but a practical joke *cough*

Anywho, great game Fetch. :3

5 badges, 3 more to go...

Last edited:

Fetchwell

Warrior TL
Confirmed. GG.

Fetchwell

Warrior TL
Confirmed, GG master.

-Unicorno-

Think Magical!
the master your still in the league
2 points for fetch
2 for rose
4 points for charminion
updating first post
we will replace corey once we find someone
glad this league is doing good
good luck to you all in upcoming matches

Last edited:

Wrightt

Pokemon Master
What can we actually do with points and are you keep a tally of them for each person?

Wrightt

Pokemon Master
My gym is now open

And in my first gym battle:

Yodajm 2-0 TheMaster

GG, it was a close game but I was eventually able to pull though in the end

Last edited:

-Unicorno-

Think Magical!
2 points for yodajim
2 points for master
points can be reedemed in the shop pm the shop runner for further info
updated first post
rko is no longer a elite 4

RoseSymphony

Cloud Princess
rko is no longer a elite 4

jlakfHJfodf;ahjgf Great. Now we have another spot open.

And I sent him an entire Grass team he could use too. It took me twenty minutes to type up that PM. B/ How annoying.

-Unicorno-

Think Magical!
lol its fine we will find peoples

-Unicorno-

Think Magical!
ok good
rose if im right you were battling yodajim and youre winning 5-4 but he isnt battling anymore

RoseSymphony

Cloud Princess
Challenger yodajm vs. Normal Elite Four Rose - 0-2

You don't deserve the badge at all because you made me wait 45 freaking minutes. I'm only giving it to you so I won't have to face you ever again.

It's something called manners. Learn them.

Status
Not open for further replies.