• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The League of Legends

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoseSymphony

Cloud Princess

-Unicorno-

Think Magical!
@yodajim ok
@morgan it goes the other way around
@everyone corey is unbanned

Wrightt

Pokemon Master
Yodajm 0-2 Tyranatar

Had the game in the bag and then the idiot me kicked in and I pressed the wrong move! So instead I ended up getting no attack in and losing

RoseSymphony

Cloud Princess
Yodajm 0-2 Tyranatar

Had the game in the bag and then the idiot me kicked in and I pressed the wrong move! So instead I ended up getting no attack in and losing

Oh hon, from what Ty tells me, you had no chance of winning at said point even if you did choose the right move. That Poke would've survived, and trust me, I agree.

And don't even start. You practically counter-teamed. Four out of six Pokes with super-effective types to Rock? You must be joshing.

Tyranatar

I'm back!
Yea maybe you had it the bag because of your two crits and your extreme counter teaming. So your mistake doesnt even qualify as a good argument, it would not have one hit koed me.

Wrightt

Pokemon Master
Does this mean I have to start all over again?

Wrightt

Pokemon Master
Didn't mean to counter team, but I can see where you are coming from- it turned out to be quite a big counter team. Although that was a new team I was trying out and it turned out to counter team yours, that new team turned out to completly fail so going back to old team

RoseSymphony

Cloud Princess
Does this mean I have to start all over again?

Doubt it. It will probably just be a 2-4 day rest period before rechallenging.

Last edited:

Wrightt

Pokemon Master
Did I? And how do you know what team i used? I don't like people telling other people my team! But i'm ok with it atm since i'm in a good mood :)

-Unicorno-

Think Magical!
you just have 2 wait 2 days and re-challenge ALL of the elite 4 all though that isnt much

RoseSymphony

Cloud Princess
you just have 2 wait 2 days and re-challenge ALL of the elite 4 all though that isnt much

Ooh, it looks like I get my chance to take my revenge. ;)

-Unicorno-

Think Magical!
lol BTW sorry yoda if you don't like it but…
also could somebody please give me a moveset for my blastoise in my thread for BT

-Unicorno-

Think Magical!
2 pts for tyranitar
2 for morgan
updated 1st post

genesis28

1.genesis28(game name: Genesis)
2.4942 1553 5653
3.0/0/0
4.challenger
Im new to the forums but when i saw this i new i had to try.

Alright, I've gotten some Pokemon for the breeding shop, and some are EV trained too! They're kind of expensive, especially the legends I have there. Oops, and Starly is 5 pts.

-Unicorno-

Think Magical!
@creation of pokerus good thing your shop is coming along
@genesis adding you
all shop orders have to be posted here and also if you want via pm

Status
Not open for further replies.