• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The League of SeaSoul

Status
Not open for further replies.

AceTrainerMohamed

Team SeaSoul Founder
Do we have a xat for contacting purposes?

Thanx for reminding me =o
I'll ask someone to make it =)
how could I forget this xP
or maybe if Twilight_Trainer could permit us to use the xat of seasoul...

Remember to make a note that E4 are permitted to use 1 uber as long as it matches their specialty.

Thanks for reminding me xP

Are the challengers allowed to use 1 uber?

unfortunately only the E4 are allowed to do so =(

No problem. Cause, Gym leaders are allowed a 3:3 thing. 3 of their type, 3 of any other. So if they do Flat, they would probably have to make it 2:1. You'll have to talk to Chelsea, Twilight, or the Gym leader about it

Also, Chels, would you mind adding Links to the names of the Gym Leader/ Elite 4 roster? So it would be easier to ask for a challenge instead of having to search for them

shadow uae

jets.u.r.wanted
gg darkrai00 you can try next time ^_^

Khybon

Rub My Belly?
Forum Username:Khybon
FC: 3997 5799 4627
PO Name:N/a

Last edited:

shadow uae

jets.u.r.wanted

Purrloin

THIS! IS! MY RIFLE!
Forum Username: Purrloin
FC: 4641 8307 9128
PO Name: Don't have PO.

Can I reserve Psychic type for a gym leader? I'll need to set up a team (plus, I have to get the badges, don't I?)

Last edited:

shadow uae

jets.u.r.wanted
gg it was close one
scargy changed every thing

shadow uae

jets.u.r.wanted
yes he is working at them now

Status
Not open for further replies.