• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The League of Sheer Force!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeoRising

FEAR THE EXCADRILL!!
My god!!! Excadrill is my favorite pokemon!!! Why did you have to put excadrill on the ban list???

StoneCold Destroyer

Hidden in the Sand
One badge down, 7 more to go.

riolu424

Emissary of Kindness
Won against Worryseed a few days ago. 7 more badges to go.

Last edited:

NeoRising

FEAR THE EXCADRILL!!
Why is Excadrill Uber??? UNFAIR!!!

NeoRising

FEAR THE EXCADRILL!!
:530:I shall spam excadrills all over the place wahahahahaha!!!:530::530::530::530::530::530::530::530::530::530::530::530::530::530::530::530::530::530::530::530::530::530::530::530::530::530::530::530::530::530::530::530::530::530::530::530::530::530::530::530:

PokeTrainerJay

High in the Sky
You didn't sent me a VM -.- Or I didn't get one anyway.

I've decided to re-sign from Gym Leader anyway as I'm not really interested in Competitive Battling atm and I never use my Black or PO and no-one is asking me for a battle.

rwhite84

Banned
Prolly cuz u ignore the messages and i sent atleast 3 and neo exadrill is uber cuz its uber stats with uber ability

NeoRising

FEAR THE EXCADRILL!!
Username: NeoRising(PO)
Usual Server Hangout: Pokemon Perfect
Status: Trainer(Sheer Force league)/Dragon Gym Leader for Pokemon Perfect league.
Usually Online: 4:30-6:00. Monday Wednesday Friday(Roblox for meh Tuesday Thursday Saturday Sunday-Username: NeoIsHere).
Additional Info: I may be on PO on other days sometimes. Don't blame me! I do stuff when I feel like it, vice versa. :p

Last edited:

~Sam~

Trader and Battler
Serebii name & nickname: ~Sam~ nickname is just Sam
PO name: Samonserebii
wifi FC (friend code): in siggy

since im in sheer force can i become the 2nd elite 4 member? and can elite 4 members become champions?

TheGreatMooka

Hi guys srry for my disappearance I'm in this clan but never got the chance. the reason I wasnt here because my old computer crashed down so please talk to me soon

~Sam~

Trader and Battler
actually someone else can be eleite 4 member i dont wanna running a trade shop alone is a lot of work

rwhite84

Banned
Hi guys srry for my disappearance I'm in this clan but never got the chance. the reason I wasnt here because my old computer crashed down so please talk to me soon

Ok the clan was reposted its now called sheerforce resurgence

StoneCold Destroyer

Hidden in the Sand
Wait a minute. I was gone for 2 weeks and the gym leader and elite 4 spot is still open. I thought after our test battle that i could become a gym leader?

Status
Not open for further replies.