• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The League of Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmeargleArtist

I see dead people
Hilo! I wanna be a gym leader!
Serebii name:
Trainer name: (N/A if not using B/W)
FC:N/A for now
PO name:[EE]SmeargleArtist
Gym Leader or E4?:Gym leader
Partner Pokemon:Shaymin-S
Battling style preference:no preference
Type of team:Um, no idea!

overlordmewtwo

Supreme Overlord
OK. You're approved, Smeargle. Take your time in your team making.

SmeargleArtist

I see dead people
okeydokey! C=

Asbestospoison

Excellent Driver
I just realized that my arceus didn't have EVs >.<
Well, the team should be even better now that it can function properly. Challengers better watch out!

overlordmewtwo

Supreme Overlord
So are you going to PM me your team yet, Asbestos? And it's probably not best for revealing one of your Pokemon here...

Asbestospoison

Excellent Driver
So are you going to PM me your team yet, Asbestos? And it's probably not best for revealing one of your Pokemon here...
Uh, "Arceus" is extremely vague, considering there are 16 different varients, and they all fill different roles. Not to mention it's one of the most used pokes in ubers.
I'll pm you my team when I'm finished entirely, it still has a few kinks to work out.

overlordmewtwo

Supreme Overlord
Then ignore the PM I just sent you. :p

Serebii name: magikarprules
Trainer name: (N/A if not using B/W)
FC:

PO name: I go by many different names.
Gym Leader or E4? Either one is fine.
Partner Pokemon (must use this in battle) Kyogre
Battling style preference: (singles, doubles, or no preference) Singles
Type of team: Drizzle

overlordmewtwo

Supreme Overlord
All right, Magikarprules. You are now the third gym leader to sign up. I'll edit that.

overlordmewtwo

Supreme Overlord

Asbestospoison

Excellent Driver
You do realize that you took the idea of Ubers Victreebel from me, right? Anyway, I prefer rain over sun now.
Yeah, I know. But it was awesome.
Anyways, will visit xat later. Remember to give me Owner/Mod Privileges!
EDIT: Beat Karp in a practice battle, 3-0. Managed to take out some high threats in the beginning with one of my pokes, then he didn't have any counters for one of mine (Trying not to reveal anything here).

Last edited:

SmeargleArtist

I see dead people
so, do we have banners, badges ect?

overlordmewtwo

Supreme Overlord
I haven't asked for people to make those yet because there aren't enough gym leaders/ E4 members for me to start asking around for them.

As soon as we get around 8/12 spots filled, I will start asking for banners from different sources.

As for badges, we can use that Northern_lights (or whatever the name was) place. I can't make custom badges just because I can't draw.

SoMaPoKiTo

Back from the Grave!
I haven't asked for people to make those yet because there aren't enough gym leaders/ E4 members for me to start asking around for them.

As soon as we get around 8/12 spots filled, I will start asking for banners from different sources.

As for badges, we can use that Northern_lights (or whatever the name was) place. I can't make custom badges just because I can't draw.
Well, if we're using badges, I'll switch it up now (from my partner pkmn):
132.png

overlordmewtwo

Supreme Overlord
That's pretty good. Maybe we should come up with names for the badges, too. You up for a match to determine your place in the E4?

Asbestospoison

Excellent Driver
WE NEED MOAR SlGN UPS!
Maybe we should have called it the judgement league instead...
And if I want to switch to E4, will you test me?

overlordmewtwo

Supreme Overlord
....OK... but how would that have drawn attention? Maybe I'm wrong, and hopefully there will be more signups... *hint hint*

Status
Not open for further replies.