• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The League of Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

overlordmewtwo

Supreme Overlord
Now I did. Yes, I will do that if you feel the urge to do so. After all, several spaces are still wide open.

Asbestospoison

Excellent Driver
Alright, you gonna have to test me or w/e? If so, I can't do it now (one of my pm's should have indicated the main reason, not to mention I noticed a few holes in my team)

overlordmewtwo

Supreme Overlord
You're going to have to catch me when I'm not busy, either. Let's shoot for either Friday or the weekend (or whenever we're both available).

overlordmewtwo

Supreme Overlord
FWM. I also noticed that some big leagues took a while to finally get going, so hopefully, with what I've added to the front, we'll get more challengers and people applying for gym leader/ E4 positions.

Bluebird101

Trader and battler
Can i still join to become a gym leader? If so what are my choices of type or no type just a regular team of my own choice?

overlordmewtwo

Supreme Overlord
Everything is still very much wide open. You are free to become a gym leader. You'll be the second gym leader to sign up.

Because this is Ubers, a mono-type team is very hard to pull off, so it's pretty much a team of your own choice, although I would recommend using one of these styles (unless you have a unique team plan that I don't know of):

Hyper Offense (set up screens, then attack)
Bulky Stall (filled with bulky Pokemon and maybe one attacker)
Drought (requires Groudon, but it doesn't have to be your partner)
Drizzle (requires Kyogre, see above)
Sand team (requires Tyranitar, see above)
Anti-weather (doesn't depend on weather or flat out counters it)

Interested?

Bluebird101

Trader and battler
Do you have gym badge art for dragon or maybe a flyin type? If so im interrested

overlordmewtwo

Supreme Overlord
OK. Since you're interested, go ahead and fill out the form required for all gym leaders, and you'll be approved.

EDIT: Never mind. You'll see when we have art and banners for the gym leaders.

Last edited:

overlordmewtwo

Supreme Overlord
You can actually apply to whichever you like, as long as the spots are open. There are a total of 12 spots available (with 1 for sure taken).

You can be a challenger and a gym leader at the same time. It really depends on which position you're you're interested in applying for.

Just follow the rules, and you'll be accepted. If the Elite 4 spots are all filled (and all leader positions, for that matter), then no more applications will be accepted for that. I'll let everyone know when all the Elite 4 spots are filled.

Last edited:

stelevein

Legendary Stelevein
Serebii name:Stelevein
Trainer name: Kori
FC: 3310-9122-8575
PO name: ???what's PO name???
Partner Pokemon Electivire/Arcanine
Preferred battle preference: no preference

overlordmewtwo

Supreme Overlord
PO stands for Pokemon Online. It's a program that allows you to literally create teams with Pokemon, items, EV sets, and moves within a matter of minutes.

Anyway, challenger accepted! Welcome to the League of Titans!

stelevein

Legendary Stelevein
So wait...whom am I challenging first? lol

I'd like to challenge you if it is alright

overlordmewtwo

Supreme Overlord
Fair warning: I'm not a gym leader nor a member of the Elite 4. I am the champion of this league. Technically you're supposed to beat all the other gym leaders/ Elite 4 members before challenging me. However, not all of the spots are filled yet, and I may just battle you for the heck of it (so you won't get the title if you win). If you could somehow help advertise this league we could get some more spots filled...

overlordmewtwo

Supreme Overlord
K. Just remember the special rules for the Elite 4. You'll have to battle me to apply for the spot. I will not use my best team (because that's the champion's team, and no spoilers 4 U :p), but I will use my 2nd best team. Before we do that, I need to see the application.

overlordmewtwo

Supreme Overlord
You said you didn't have PO, right? So that would mean yes, we are battling via Wifi. One thing to note, though: lots of people who have applied here already have PO and nothing else (just because they suck in-game), so as a challenger (and someone who will eventually be challenged), just consider downloading PO.

Status
Not open for further replies.