• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The League of Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

stelevein

Legendary Stelevein
Serebii name: Stelevein
Trainer name: Kori
FC: 3310-9122-8575
PO name: N/A
Gym Leader or E4? E4
Partner Pokemon Arcanine or Electivire
Battling style preference: no preference
Type of team: I actually run balanced

overlordmewtwo

Supreme Overlord
OK. See my post on the previous page, and we'll battle within about 15-20 minutes.

overlordmewtwo

Supreme Overlord
Updating just for the sake of it: He lost the match because he wasn't prepared for Ubers.

He's still interested in the Elite 4 spot, and we'll battle on PO when both of us aren't busy to really determine whether or not he gets the spot.

Also, for you Wifi users, I'll consider changing the rule for the test match where the level limit is level 50.

Asbestospoison

Excellent Driver
Beat Overlord 4-0. Ima E4 now. There was a lot of hax, but none of it mattered. It all landed on subs.

overlordmewtwo

Supreme Overlord
Confirming. GG. Your ******* will definitely catch opponents off guard. Hax on subs are hilarious! :D

SmeargleArtist

I see dead people
I'm still working on my team, if/when we get badges will they be of our partner pokemon?

overlordmewtwo

Supreme Overlord
I remember. And, yes, SmeargleArtist, I will try to see if they are of our partner Pokemon (or whatever else you desire for your badge).

Phantom Skarmory

Team ToF Head Leader
Okay, well I'll try out as an E4 Member for now, maybe a Challenger later. I haven't fully set up my team yet though, so can we battle tomorrow maybe?

Gym Leader/ E4 (see above for additional rules on E4): E4

Serebii name: Phantom Skarmory
Trainer name: Ryan
FC: 2537-4332-9616
PO name: Phantom Skarmory
Gym Leader or E4? E4
Partner Pokemon (must use this in battle): Kyogre
Battling style preference: Singles
Type of team: Drizzle.

overlordmewtwo

Supreme Overlord
Certainly. We can battle tomorrow. PM me about this time tomorrow, and you shall be tested.

overlordmewtwo

Supreme Overlord
Beat him 4-0 in a good match. I enjoyed it (and that's the first time that strategy actually worked). He won't be an Elite 4 member. However, because of the uniqueness of his team, I will allow him to be a gym leader.

Phantom Skarmory

Team ToF Head Leader
Whoa, okay first off, I'm really sorry for not being on yesterday and PM-ing you to battle. I've been helping pack since I'm moving and I have a lotta school work to do. Can the tryout battle be postponed until sometime later this week? If not that's alright, I can always try out again, lol.

overlordmewtwo

Supreme Overlord
Relax. My schedule is rather busy as well. We can postpone our match to whenever you like.

EDIT: 6-0'd Pika Ruler in his attempt to make the Elite 4. GG. I agreed to let him re-battle me for the position.

Last edited:

Brom

A-Z
you got a league overlord i want in as as a E4

Serebii name:brom
Trainer name: icutz273
FC: in sig
PO name:
Gym Leader or E4? E4
Partner Pokemon (must use this in battle) Stoutland
Battling style preference: (singles, doubles, or no preference) Single
Type of team: Hyper Offense

overlordmewtwo

Supreme Overlord
OK. You know that you'll have to be tested, right?

SmeargleArtist

I see dead people
can we use pokemon from lower tiers, like OU and whatever?

Status
Not open for further replies.