• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The League of Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

overlordmewtwo

Supreme Overlord
^ Reading the rules does help, but just for the sake of others, I'll say it again here:

If you wish to change your team once you've PM'd it to me, you MUST PM the changes you wish to make to the team.

Scubasteve23

Dath Scuba
Serebii name:Scubasteeve23
Trainer name: (N/A if not using B/W):Lost my black AND white so sticking to PO
FC:^
PO name:Scubasteve23
Gym Leader or E4?: Prefer E4, I'll take Gym Leader though if need be
Partner Pokemon (must use this in battle): Porygon2
Battling style preference: (singles, doubles, or no preference): Doubles
Type of team: Hyper Offense, Ultra Stall, Drought, Drizzle, Anti-weather. See details a couple of posts down.: Haven't decided yet. Probably something ridiculous that nobody's heard of though

overlordmewtwo

Supreme Overlord
^ You've got potential for the Elite 4. I like the way you said that. Once you've got a team together, we'll battle on PO. PM or VM me when you're ready.

P.S. Batman: TAS was awesome. *thumbs up*

Asbestospoison

Excellent Driver
Yay for Batman!
Also, because a few people have had a little confusion over this:
In ubers, absolutely everything released is allowed (no soul dew, sorry lati_s), with the exception of moody. This includes Drizzle+SS, so go crazy with your ludicolo or w/e.
Just to clear up any misconceptions.

overlordmewtwo

Supreme Overlord
OK. 7 of the 12 available spots are now filled. I will start focusing on banners/ userbars if the gym leaders/ E4 members are interested in having one. PM or VM me what you'd like along with specific details, and I'll see if I can find someone who is good at making these things.

Scubasteve23

Dath Scuba
OK. 7 of the 12 available spots are now filled. I will start focusing on banners/ userbars if the gym leaders/ E4 members are interested in having one. PM or VM me what you'd like along with specific details, and I'll see if I can find someone who is good at making these things.

My best buddy is one of the (if not the) best userbar artist on all of Serebii. I can talk to him if you'd like?

overlordmewtwo

Supreme Overlord
Sure. That would be appreciated.

firemaster13

Pokémon Ranger
^ Reading the rules does help, but just for the sake of others, I'll say it again here:

If you wish to change your team once you've PM'd it to me, you MUST PM the changes you wish to make to the team.

I read the rules but my question is:
I battle with you and use one team but after I battle another gym leader/E4 and I want to use another team.

Can I do it?

overlordmewtwo

Supreme Overlord
^ What you're telling me seems to be like counter-teaming, which is illegal. So, essentially what I am saying is: no.

I know you probably don't mean to counter-team, but just to make things easier, once you decide on a team and have PM'd it to me, stick with it.

If, however, the team that you PM'd me doesn't satisfy you, then PM me the changes to the team you wish to make.

firemaster13

Pokémon Ranger
^ What you're telling me seems to be like counter-teaming, which is illegal. So, essentially what I am saying is: no.

I know you probably don't mean to counter-team, but just to make things easier, once you decide on a team and have PM'd it to me, stick with it.

If, however, the team that you PM'd me doesn't satisfy you, then PM me the changes to the team you wish to make.

it's something like it. change from a drought team to a sandstorm team but not for add a counter team

overlordmewtwo

Supreme Overlord
^ If you were to change your mind on how a team would operate, then you are free to PM any changes to me.

Since you haven't PM'd me your team yet, you can still decide on what team you'd like to use.

lidaboy

procrastina...
Thankyou but i can't get po. It will create problems since my parents are divorced and I'm bouncing between houses. Anyway can you tell me how to challenge gyms, do i pm them or do i reg their friend code?

overlordmewtwo

Supreme Overlord
Since you'll be using Wifi, here's how you challenge people:

You ask for the leader/E4's Friend Code, then you input it into your Pal Pad.

Then, you schedule a battle time, go and talk to the lady in the center of the second floor of a Pokemon Center. If you have their FC registered correctly, you will see them in the same room, where you can then battle, trade, and all that jazz.

It's that simple.

Asbestospoison

Excellent Driver
Thankyou but i can't get po. It will create problems since my parents are divorced and I'm bouncing between houses. Anyway can you tell me how to challenge gyms, do i pm them or do i reg their friend code?
I would put it on a flash drive or something, but w/e. Guess it's time to restart my copy of platinum for some RNGing!

SmeargleArtist

I see dead people
I find RNGing Tediously compicated, I just don't get it at all. I would need an in-depth step by step book, like "RNGing for dummies" or something :p

lidaboy

procrastina...
Okay but there is one gym leader/E4 that uses PO only S/he says that they lost their game will this affect anything?

SmeargleArtist

I see dead people
Okay but there is one gym leader/E4 that uses PO only S/he says that they lost their game will this affect anything?

Do you mean me? It's K i got a new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.