• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The league of ultimate trainers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

damonchedder12

iam the hoenn master
  • .the league of ultimate trainers.

• RULES

[*]1.Follow all of Serebii.net's rules, at all times
    [*]2.When a position is not open please don't apply for them because this will result in you being reported.
    [*]3.The Gym Leaders, Elite 4 members will be the ones to decide the time of your battle.
    [*]4. NO HACKS, if you are found hacking you will be banned from this league and you will also be reported.
    [*]5.NO abuse to anybody if you have beat them in a battle which means no saying: YOU SUCK, THAT THE THE EASIEST BATTLE EVER U ARE S***. If you are caught saying anything like that they will be removed from the league.
    [*]6.Gym leaders and elites must have four out of six, or three out of five Pokémon of their type in their team. (Mixed type Pokémon account for this.)
    [*]7.Gym Leaders and Elites reserve the right to decline any challenge. (Provided they have a valid reason.)
    [*]8.Finally Do not alter your teams so that you have a team which easily counters the oposing type. e.g. don't bring an electric team to a flying gym.

APPLICATION

Name:
FC:
Rate yourself as a battler/your toughness on a scale of 1-5:
Why you think I should consider you for a position?
Your Pokemon-Type, and why?

GYMS

<First Gym>
Gym Leader: rowdeyredfred
FC: 4984-6728-8442
Type:flying
Winners of gym:

<Second Gym>
OfficialFireGymBanner.jpg

Gym Leader: nkg2k10
FC:3739-1709-1586
Type: Fire
Winners of Gym: Pkmner

<Third Gym>
GhostGymbanner.jpg

Gym Leader: TheKickerOfElves
FC: 2493-7203-1213
Type: Ghost
Winners of Gym: Pkmner

<Fourth Gym>
Gym Leader: wcailum
FC: 2751-5477-8353
Type: grass
Winners of Gym:

<Fifth Gym>
LXBanner.jpg

Gym Leader: leathal Xsanity
FC: 0990-4828-1457
Type:Bug
Winners of Gym: Spheals

<Sixth Gym>
Gym Leader: raichu
FC: 3610-5413-2272
Type: Water
Winners of Gym:

<Seventh Gym>
OfficialDarkTypeGymBanner-1.png

Gym Leader: Drewman65
FC: 1977-7545-9825
Type: Dark
Winners of Gym:

<Eighth Gym>
Gym Leader: PLATNUM
FC:5457 0574 5731
Type: Dragon
Winners of Gym:

The Elite
Four

Elite #1:TheEggertson
FC:5070-6310-5435
Type: Poison
Winners:

Elite #2:chupik13
FC: 2321-9058-4904
Type: Dragon
Winners:

Elite #3: blaaz
FC: 3352-4720-5623
Type: Steel
Winners:

Elite #4:SHiny HOHO
FC: 1591-9043-9643
Type: Mixed
Winners:

The Champion

Champion: Damon
DamonChedderBanner.jpg

FC: 3825 1163 1234
Type: Mixed
Winners:

Challengers List:
Spheals
Javaker
Pkmner
killnmaniac
Bonifide0
foxyman1167
Charminions
bobjouson
destroyr21

Last edited:

damonchedder12

iam the hoenn master
yes it got approved ok this league is officially open come on people start joining so this league can really get started. I look forward to seeing this league filled with people who want to join and also take on the challenge.

mechanicaldragon

"X" the Scizor
ooh! let me join. i've still got training to do, but i know how to help. i'm around levels 70-80. on a scale of 1 to5, i'm about a 2 on my team(they were raised normally, not competitively), on my skill: i say 4 and 1/2. i'm pretty d*** good! if you accept me, let me be the first gym leader, steel type. i'll have to mgirate my steel team, that should be done about the time you've gather enough people. if not, then ok.

TheEggertson

Octillery Master
Name:TheEggertson
FC:5070-6310-5435
Rate yourself as a battler/your toughness on a scale of 1-5: I'd say 4.
Why you think I should consider you for a position? Cause im pretty good with my type i,ve been using it for a while now and it seem to be working.
Your Pokemon-Type, and why? Poison, because i,ve always used it. Its like my baby.

damonchedder12

iam the hoenn master
TheEggertson you are in the league, you can be the first elite four if that is ok with you.
Wow people are starting to join now so we are finally starting to kick off this is good i can't wait until more people join.

chupik13

chupik13
chupik13, 2321-9058-4904, i would rate myself a 4 because i am powerful but theres probably a few better than me. I should be considered for a position because i only train one type and my pokemon are high level. I train all dragon because they are my favorite type and they are powerful. also a tyranitars in my team but gym leaders usually have one guy out of place anyways.

chupik13

chupik13
which gym leader or elite 4 am i

nkg2k10

the fossil wreaker
my name nkg2k10 its in my sig i would rate myself 3 cos im good but i know there are better trainers than me. i would like to be fire cos thats my fav type and my team is pretty good.

TheKickerOfElves

Chikity Check Urself
Name:Calhoun
FC: 2493-7203-1213
Rate yourself as a battler/your toughness on a scale of 1-5: Around a 3 or 4
Why you think I should consider you for a position? I am pretty good with my type and can hold my own in battles.
Your Pokemon-Type, and why? Ghost because I work best with them and can use them very strategically.
If you were to accept me, I would like to be a gym leader, probably around 2nd or 3rd. Thanks for your considersation.

Last edited:

damonchedder12

iam the hoenn master
sorry i haven't been on been caught doing over stuff:

chipik 13 you are the 2nd elite 4
nkg2k10 you can join i will put you as the 2nd gym leader if that is ok
TheKickerOfElves you're in as well and you can be 3rd gym leader

SHiny HOHO

Celebi_master
can i join
Elite #4:SHiny HOHO
FC: 1334-0803-6413
Type: Fire/Electric
Winners:

damonchedder12

iam the hoenn master
no sorry i dont have anyy banners yet but there will be some in the time to come.
SHiny HOHO sure you can be in the league i will put you in now.

JayAye

Name:JayAye
FC: In my sig.
Rate yourself as a battler/your toughness on a scale of 1-5: 2-3
Why you think I should consider you for a position? I will always give my opponent a battle and I would like to experience being in a league like this.
Your Pokemon-Type, and why? STEEL-I love to use steel types and my favorite pokemon is scizor and aggron

damonchedder12

iam the hoenn master
jayAye you can be in the league.
I will not be online for one week on Saturday because i will be on holiday so if anyone wants to join the league they will have to wait until i get back. if you guys are board feel free to battle each other just make sure you say who you are battling and who wins.
Well until i come back have fun battling.

im back from my hoilday if any body wishs to join just post

Last edited by a moderator:

crowthernator7

Rhys Crowther
I'd like to become one of the gym leaders I'd rank myself about 2-3 out of five so maybe the first gym leader? I would use a monotype flying squad because flying is a very versatile type and they all look pretty cool. I reckon I'd provide a tough but winnable battle as the first gym leader, my fc is 2107 1986 3419

Last edited:
I would want a gym leader position. I rate myself 3-4. All pokemon I have are psychic. Mewtwos in there. Basically I have not lost a single battle with my mewtwo team. I dont mind the elite four position,too if u think i am worth that position. Name is : Cypress.
FC is : 3352 7812 0107

Status
Not open for further replies.