• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The league of ultimate trainers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rowdyredfred

"Feather Badge - Pokemon up to level 70 obey you. It also lets you use Fly any time"

TheKickerOfElves

Chikity Check Urself
Feather Badge. I like it. I'm going to have to figure out the bonus my badge gives. Ha.

rowdyredfred

sure white tiger. i'm online at the moment

rowdyredfred

sure charizard, after whitetiger.

also, good battle jash. i didnt know that move could do that. enjoy your badge.
(no im not saying what move)

rowdyredfred

white tiger failed to replicate the strange battle we had pre-gym challenge and this time went down 4-6. put up a good fight.

also, whenever you are ready charizard, just pm me so i know you are online and ready

edit: also, fc? is it the one in your TC in your sig?

rowdyredfred

ok, grats whitetiger. rematch and you bought out the fireworks. 4-6 once again... lol i love your team

lethal Xsanity

Gym Battle with White Tiger!

Sure I'll be taking Challenges this morning.
Just hit the PM Box.
And sorry about the Banners guys, I need to get back into it once I get my head straight.
Haven't been inspired to do so but, I'm still here to do my Gym Leading duties.

***Gym Battle Update***

WhiteTiger challenged me and I'm very sorry to say that I won ;D
WhiteTiger will not receive my Bug Badge.
He has a very Interesting team, I really liked it and, to be honest I was worried because I think he did manage to beat some of you guys?
Anywho,, His team only took out 2 of my Pokemon.
Great battle.
Looking forward to a re-match one day.

Last edited:

rowdyredfred

grats to pkmner with a 3-6 win. hitting hard a few times had me off early. i hope you enjoyed your battle, and enjoy the "Feather Badge"

lethal Xsanity

Gym Battle with Pkmner!

Confirming what Red said. Each of the GL are slowly getting more complicated for me.

I guess I'm the next level in difficulty ;D

***Gym Battle Update***

Just had a pretty Epic battle with Pkmner, he challenged my gym and, it came down to the final Pokemon of each of our teams in which I just managed to win.
Wish I could give details but, it did practically go back in forth with me ahead by only a little till there was a minor mistake that I have a feeling wont be done again next time :D
So Pkmner will not receive the Bug Badge even after a hard fought battle.
Sorry to say it but, I've just beat two challengers in a row ;)
It's safe to say the Re-match will be even more Epic so, Really looking forward to it.

Last edited:

rowdyredfred

lethal. another battle then?

i'll battle you too raichu, i wanna see that team of yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.