• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The league of ultimate trainers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

raichu>pikachu95

pokemon master
pkmr wanna try my gym on for size;)

rowdyredfred

GL raichu. just a funsies battle

rowdyredfred

ok, flying gym down again for sleep. goodluck everyone.

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
I'm hungry for a Gym Battle, and I'm looking at you Rai =D

Any Gym Leader online now that I haven't battled yet, PM me.

Badges
-Nightmare Badge
-Feather Badge

drewman65

Dark Type Gym leader
Hey everyone sorry I've been so busy and haven't gotten back to any of you about a gym battle.Today might be the only chance I'll have for anyone to face me for a next several days so I'll be battling anyone that wants over the next three hours, just pm me with your fc and I'll be ready to battle usally within 5 minutes.

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
I'll battle you Drewman, my FC is 4254-2278-2736, and I'll be waiting in WiFi.

drewman65

Dark Type Gym leader
Dealing with wifi problems right now and trying to get them solved. If I am not able to fix whatever is wrong today I'll be giving up my gym spot and will come back as a challenger after I've moved and gotten the Internet problems fixed. Thank you everyone for your patience with me and battling, it's just not been working for me right now.

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
Alright, seeing as Drewman is having trouble with his wifi, any other Gym Leaders available for a battle PM me, my FC is 4254 2278 2736.

Badges
-Nightmare Badge
-Feather Badge

raichu>pikachu95

pokemon master
i will u said u were hungry and looking at me well its DINNER TIME=) NO WINNING NO QUITING GIVE IT UR ALL!!!!!!!!!!>=)

D/C :/ really???????

Last edited by a moderator:

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
No, I did not DC, you're connection is crap. I have 3 Green Bars.

raichu>pikachu95

pokemon master
i have 3 green bars also im sitting next to my router:) and soooo.......technically....
***Gym Battle Update***
Foxyman1167 challenged me and I'm very sorry to say that it was 6-3 then a d/c happened so i technically won:D
WhiteTiger will not receive the Ocean Badge.
Great battle.Really made me think
Looking forward to a re-match one day.

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
i have 3 green bars also im sitting next to my router:) and soooo.......technically....
***Gym Battle Update***
Foxyman1167 challenged me and I'm very sorry to say that it was 6-3 then a d/c happened so i technically won:D
WhiteTiger will not receive the Ocean Badge.
Great battle.Really made me think

Alright fine, then lets rematch now. That DC was unfair for you, but I didn't DC.

whitetiger000

um riachu i am still in wifi room waiting so u might have to recheck what you wrote

unless u decline ?

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
Just battled nkg2k10, won 6-0, I got a Motor Drive boost on my Vire and swept with LO boosted attacks. GG, I liked the nicknames.

Badges
-Nightmare Badge
-Feather Badge
-Flare Badge

Last edited:

raichu>pikachu95

pokemon master
***Gym Battle Update***

WhiteTiger challenged me and I won :D
WhiteTiger will not receive The Ocean Badge.
ur team totally mind blew me i wasnot expecting tht at all. i won 4-0:D
His team only took out 2 of my Pokemon.
b/c he got a crit:/
Great battle but long:/ STALL WARS FTW!!!!!!.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.