• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The league of ultimate trainers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheKickerOfElves

Chikity Check Urself
Wow! A lot of battle going down in my absence. The Ghost Gym will be closed for the day. I will be out of town for the day but it will be reopened tomorrow. Good luck to all the challangers!

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
I'm bored and looking for another battle. Any Gym Leader available for a battle please PM me.

Rai I want a rematch ASAP.

Badges
-Nightmare Badge
-Feather Badge
-Flare Badge

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
Because:

1. I'm bored and impatient.
2. It was an exciting battle that ended unfairly.
3. You're the only Gym Leader online and available for battle. I PMd the other 4, 2 are unavailable for battle for a while, 1 is offline, and 1 is having WiFi trouble.

i would like to a challenger

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
Well I assumed you would change your lead too, but if not, then it will be the same.

drewman65

Dark Type Gym leader
Alright I'm back up and running so I will take any challenger for as long as I can.

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
I just beat Drewman65 5-0.

Badges
-Nightmare Badge
-Feather Badge
-Flare Badge
-Shadow Badge

Has anyone gotten all 8 badges?

If anyone hears from Lethal, tell him to watch out, I'm coming for him =D

Last edited:

drewman65

Dark Type Gym leader
I don't really have a badge name but if i had to call it anything I guess id call it............Shadow Badge. GG didn't stand much chance being ineffective against what I saw but gratz on the win.

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
OK, what happened that Rai got banned?!?! Who is going to fill his position?

rowdyredfred

yeah i was thinking the same thing foxy.
he may have been found to be hacking, or posted something somewhere else that got him the ban. unless we ask a mod, the only way we could find out is if he comes back and counters a ban... (which leads to IP banning >.<)

anyway, this means we are 1 gym short. but untill someone has all 7 other badges we might as well just ignore that fact.

so i can keep track of what's happening (since damon hasn't posted anything in a while)
all challengers please pm me with wins of your gym numbers.
aka, im first gym, if you've beaten me just send me a pm with "1"
you beat others please just pop in the gym numbers eg. "1, 4,5,8"

"The show must go on"

rai got banned for double posting and hes baned until Aug. 10

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
Thanks for clearing that up. Until then, I want any Gym Leader available for a battle to PM me. I'm surprised Lethal hasn't been on at all today.

Badges
-Nightmare Badge
-Feather Badge
-Flare Badge
-Shadow Badge

Status
Not open for further replies.