• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The league of ultimate trainers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
Ummm hello?

Why am I not on the challenger list? I already have 5 badges, I just beat Lethal 6-0

Badges
-Nightmare Badge
-Feather Badge
-Flare Badge
-Shadow Badge
-Bug Badge

Also, I thought RowdyRedFred was going to replace crown?

lethal Xsanity

New Winner of the Bug Badge-Foxyman1167*GYM CLOSED FOR A WEEK*

Ummm hello?

Why am I not on the challenger list? I already have 5 badges, I just beat Lethal 6-0

Badges
-Nightmare Badge
-Feather Badge
-Flare Badge
-Shadow Badge
-Bug Badge

Also, I thought RowdyRedFred was going to replace crown?

He'll update it no worries.

***Gym Battle Update***

Just got sweeped by Foxyman1167
Wiped out my 2 in a row win streak.
And with that note,I'll be closing the gym for a week.
Will be back the 13th, Really sorry for not finishing some banners.
Have been kinda busy and, on my free time I've fulfilled my Gym Leader duties and have taken on all challenges.

Just taking a small vacation before school begins, No internet access :/
might upgrade my team while I'm away. Cheers.

rowdyredfred

yeah, i think my gym needs 'upgrading' too

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
Woops, I just reread and it said 'l'll update' not 'I updated'.

On the note of our battle, I suggest not using Dig on him. It was my way in, and started the sweep. A STAB SE attack would have been much better in that slot.

Has anyone seen blaaz or wcailum? They're the only Gym Leaders barring the recently banned Rai that I haven't battled yet.

bobjounson

GenLab Exe Breeder
I would like to be a challenger. My pokemon are all ground type. Umm id rate myself a 3 or 4 out of 5.

Bonifide0

Name:Rebel
FC:2150-2503-7316
Rate yourself as a battler/your toughness on a scale of 1-5: 3 or 4
Why you think I should consider you for a position? im really good with my type and im good at getting out of tight situations having special pokemon with tricks up there sleeves
Your Pokemon-Type, and why? Steel because i feel that alot of them are versitile and have alot of moves at there disposal also most of the pokemon I use are steel type I think there the coolest type

TheKickerOfElves

Chikity Check Urself
Any challangers on? I'm rather bored and want a challange! PM me if you are interested. Gym leaders, I will battle you, too. Maybe we can share strategies or tactics.

lethal Xsanity

Woops, I just reread and it said 'l'll update' not 'I updated'.

On the note of our battle, I suggest not using Dig on him. It was my way in, and started the sweep. A STAB SE attack would have been much better in that slot.

Has anyone seen blaaz or wcailum? They're the only Gym Leaders barring the recently banned Rai that I haven't battled yet.

Yeah Thanks, He's one of the two Pokemon I've needed to fix up.
He wasn't originally gonna be part of the team anyway but in previous battles he's actually done good so I haven't worked on re-placing him.
I might while I'm away.

rowdyredfred

ok guys, anytime within the next 12 hours i could be on but i doubt it. so flying gym closed for about 10 days.

goodluck everyone.

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
Is Rai still taking challenges? I know he's been banned, but does he have an email account, AIM, etc.

SHiny HOHO

Celebi_master
raichu>pikachu 95 is banned until the tenth of august he will accept gym battles then

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
Where are PLATNUM and wcailum? I really want to battle them -_-

Last edited:

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
Who is the Dragon type Gym Leader? The 8th Gym, I searched PLATNUM but I don't know if it was the right person. If someone could provide me with a valid link that would be great.

Blaaz

Banned
foxyman my team is ready so i can battle with you now

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
But the OP says your an Elite Four now, and I want to battle Gym Leaders.

Blaaz

Banned
o ok then well i look forward to ur e4 challenge then

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
Damn, I thought there was a mix up. I want to battle a Gym Leader I haven't beaten yet, namely wcailum, rai, and PLATNUM.

Status
Not open for further replies.