• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The league of ultimate trainers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TerraWolf

Banned
I just realized I beat 3 gyms, but lost to Lethal. Hopefully the rematch goes well. Also, wcailum needs a replacement. Same with Platinum. At least we know Rai will come back.

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
I just realized I beat 3 gyms, but lost to Lethal. Hopefully the rematch goes well. Also, wcailum needs a replacement. Same with Platinum. At least we know Rai will come back.

Yes, please.

jash93

A Super Weak Trainer
iS ThEre aNy Gym Leaders Available rIgHT NoW...?

Stickly

if i was a flying type gym leader could i have a scizor since it evolves from a flying type?

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
You only need at least 4 pokemon of a single type, so Scizor would be fine.

Problem is, RowdyRedFred is already the Flying Gym Leader.

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
You only need at least 4 pokemon of a single type, so Scizor would be fine.

Problem is, RowdyRedFred is already the Flying Gym Leader.

can i challenge a gym?

raichu>pikachu95

pokemon master
I am now unbanned and accepting challenges

GYM BATTLE UPDATE**
i just battle jash and he is now the first winner of the ocean badge!
it was a close game if only i had stealth rocks i woulda won :/ but realy close down to the last atks.....but sadly
i lost to jash 1-0. gg jash and i now present u with the ocean badge

Last edited by a moderator:

SHiny HOHO

Celebi_master
my e4 is opean for battles use my HG

i would like to challenge a gym tomorrow

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
So whats the deal with PLATNUM and wcailum? Are they still GLs?

lethal Xsanity

Hey guys I'm back but, only to inform you that I won't be able to participate any longer.
I'm about to be very busy and instead of going on hiatus, I'm forfieting my spot as Gym Leader this instant.
Sorry I can't be around any longer and, if I do find the time I will finish the banners but, not any time soon.
So in a way I'll be back from time time.
Cheers and Good Luck-
Sincerly LX.

TheKickerOfElves

Chikity Check Urself
Sorry to hear that, LX. Hopefully we will continue to battle.
For others, I am still available to battle for the Nightmare Badge. Just PM me and I will try to set up a time for a battle.
Hopefully someone will step up and take LX's place.

Raichu4u

I'm not josh'n
Name: Raichu4u
FC: I have a bunch in my sig.
Rate yourself as a battler/your toughness on a scale of 1-5: 4-5
Why you think I should consider you for a position?: Because I'm itching to become a gym leader/elite four in a league, and I really want to show people that pokemon isn't all about Ice beam, Flamthrower, or Thunderbolt. There is a lot more strategy that involves the mechanics of the game.
Your Pokemon-Type, and why?: Normal, the normal type has only one weakness, fighting, but I am very assure a full team of fighting types would not scare me. I'd advise not to though.

Also, about the badge problem.
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Badge
And the badges on there are .GIF's, so it would be perfect

Last edited:

lethal Xsanity

Sorry to hear that, LX. Hopefully we will continue to battle.
For others, I am still available to battle for the Nightmare Badge. Just PM me and I will try to set up a time for a battle.
Hopefully someone will step up and take LX's place.

Yeahh I'll still play Pokemon ^.^ lol.
Just not as much as I did this summer.
Kinda hard to fit it around School/Work/Social life.
All in all, Pokemon is my past time. =]

damonchedder12

iam the hoenn master
Well sorry to see you go lethal well guys there is one other thing it looks like i can't be champion of a while well for along time until i can get a Nintendo Wi-Fi USB or change the Internets security

lethal Xsanity

Well sorry to see you go lethal well guys there is one other thing it looks like i can't be champion of a while well for along time until i can get a Nintendo Wi-Fi USB or change the Internets security

So do you need someone to be interim champion?
^.^ he.he.
I doubt anybody will reach the final battle soon anyway.

which gyms are available for a challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.